Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. (38955 Views)

Study In Ghana Without Jamb / Admission To Any University In Ghana Without Entrance Examination. / Admission In Progress In Ghana Universities Apply Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by brightbest(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
In summary, Ghana education system is very high and they are highly recognised in the world. They have a stable economy devoid of corruption. This is why Obama visited them ahead of Nigeria. So, there universities now offer admission to International students like Nigerians without taking a jamb. Atleast, my younger brother is there now stuying computer science and management after years of trying hard in Nigeria without a success. This is indeed a cheering news for all jambistes and their parents. No more waiting endless taking jamb without an admission in Nigeria.

You can read courses like Medicine, Nursing, Accountancy, Law, Engineering etc without taking jamb. The only condition is that you must CREDIT English and mathematics with any other three subjects and Must have a school leaving certificate/testimonial to be qualified to get an admission.

The good thing about Ghana University Education is that; they don't go on strike. You will finish at when due and use your time for productive ventures. Another thing is that, you will have an opportunity to be working while studying, an offer that must our universities here can't give you. So, you a jambite the ball is in your court now to make a move without waiting endlessly at home writing jamb to read your dream course.

Lets therefore spread this good news. Keep your degree dream alive.

If you have the basic qualification as I said; and need the full step-by-step guide on how to do it by yourself without going through an agent, just let me know. I will help you ok!

Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by ProfKeno: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
pls i want to no d details of the admission.

1 Like

Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by c33b33(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
And you will indiretly become the agent? grin
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by nwosas(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ poster, pls i am interested, my mail is ifesco4real@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by Iyamu: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2009
@brightbest

i'd appreciate an update if u culd leave a post here on Nairaland along with ur no
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by zealplus(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2009
pls drop ur contacts,mine is 07038217955
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
@poster, when you said "without jamb/agent" I thought you meant that, but since you refuse to give deatails on this thread, this makes you an agent, your post is no good for anyone. I doubt if you are not one of those scammers grin like dawn_uk/ineedagirl grin
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by skirtoo: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
pls , i am interested in doing my studies there under the course computer science,here is my mail address.dj.life240@yahoo.com,thanks for your help i will waiting for more information.
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by dominique(f): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2010
with scamers roaming this section on a minute-to-minute basis, you kids better be careful who you deal with.
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by franctony(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
@op
y not post your details here agent brightbest.
@all
It is slightly difficult to get admission in Ghana without an agent especially now most of their unis have closed admission, schools like KNUST and University of Ghana, cuz u will be required to sit for entrance and interviewmy sister already has an admission in Knutsford Uni, Ghana. She went through an agent yeah
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by adebaxton(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2010
Dia fees are higher than uni in China.no consideration 4 west african student.check 4 urself nd prove me wrong.
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by joideviv(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ posta, a very great thank.my email is smikel54@yahoo.com
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by philip0906(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2010
franctony:

@op
@all
It is slightly difficult to get admission in Ghana without an agent especially now most of their unis have closed admission, schools like KNUST and University of Ghana, cuz u will be required to sit for entrance and interviewmy sister already has an admission in Knutsford Uni, Ghana. She went through an agent yeah
HEY!!!!PLS FRANCTONY,HOPE U SURE THE ADMISSION IS REAL?COS AN AGENT APPROACHED ME FOR THIS SAME KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY BUT IT WAS A SCAM.THE WEBSITE WAS DIFFERENT ALTHOUGH U"LD NOT KNOW.PLS BE CAREFULL COS U DON'T NEED 2 GO THROUGH AN AGENT BEFORE YOU STUDY IN GHANA.SO PLS FIND OUT MORE BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD.
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by Scooby1(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2010
franctony:

@op
@all

Franctony is a scammer just like his friend Promisee!!
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2010
@poster i need more info on this here is my Email chineduawagu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by legitstabl: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2010
more info please. you can mail me legitstable@yahoo.com
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2011
@ poster
pls email me i will like to hear from u pls Humphrey.christ@yahoo.com
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2011
@ poster
pls email me i will like to hear from u pls Humphrey.christ@yahoo.com
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by debbyshaw(f): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
@brightest pls drop ur contact info 4us here cos of scamers.Let us discus.My email is debbbykessie@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by chimenem23: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
Well myself am astudent here in ghana and i also came through an agent some agents are good while some are, am a student of knutsford university accra, what you will say is that agent are litlle bit xpensive but they real men, contact me for more info +233543225012

1 Like

Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2011
Chimenem23 pls can i get ur email pls or ur facebook page name.
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by chimenem23: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
my email adress is chimenemorduh@yahoo.com contact me you are free ok.
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by chimenem23: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
you guys should call dis particular person, dave admission solution he helped me secured my admission in ghana,. +233546867524, he is well connected to many science universties here in ghana. try him.
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by hayjaypfr: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
i am interested. pls give me more infomation on this issue.my e mail is hayjay_pfr@fastmail.fm
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by laurey: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
please i really need this information about getting admission into any good university in ghana, i need to knw the fees and how to go about the application process, kindly contact me as soon as possible, thanks
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by idrisabdul: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
good day pls i ant the full details about the admissn. idris4thewirld@hotmail.com

thanks,
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by JOSEPHJOHN1: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2012
I AM INTRESTED PUT ME THRU SOM1 @ willamsjoseph@yahoo.com
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by larrybobo1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
DEAR FRIENDS,
We wish to introduce our noble organization to your reputable company.

We are WASLAN TRAVEL AND TOUR is a wholly indigenous Company of Travel consultant and company representatives, dully incorporated under the laws of federal republic of Nigeria on the 20th August, 2004.

The registered office of the company will be situate in Nigeria.

The conceptualization and formation of WASLAN TRAVEL AND TOUR
was motivated by the desire to have a company that will focus primarily on the
TRAVEL ABROD/STUDY ABROAD that abound in Nigeria.

We have a team of qualified professional that combine experience
and practice in the field of travel/study abroad and consultant manage of our
Company.

Finally, we are looking for a serious minded Organization, individuals and
Others, who will partner with us on long term basis.

E-mail:waslan2_amiwas4@yahoo.com
Mobile phone: +2348032436906 or +2348126879469
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
You can also reach Fair lawn student agency which can help u genuinly to secure a unversity in Ghana +233240791501 it is a genuine agency which has help a lot of student to gain addmission they recruting students right now and you can also reach them on onone.henry@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. by Ainaazeez(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
Am interested bros put me through,my email azeezaina@ymail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Your Novels In Pdf Here / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic, Cotonou. / Toefl Exam Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria, Registration in Nigeria, Lagos, PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.