Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Infatuation In Most Person’s Heart Has An Appearance Of True Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Infatuation In Most Person’s Heart Has An Appearance Of True Love (515 Views)

Shocking Appearance In The Sky In Sumatra Island 30 00 Km From Bali, Indonesia / My First Appearance As A Lawyer Was In The Supreme Court— Kayode Ajulo / What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Infatuation In Most Person’s Heart Has An Appearance Of True Love by oluxy(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2016
Here! a copy of write-up i sent to We-FM abuja on love program . I want to share it with the family here. Love is not just the way we see it.

I’d like to start here; we should first learn how to be happy before we expect happiness from anything or anyone else.

Most of the times I hear people talk about heartbreaks and lots more. Well, they say that experience is the best teacher. When one has not taken his/her time to observe and get acquainted with whoever he or she is falling in love with but love him/her because of some flimsy and pathetic reasons which could be physical looks, position, wealth and affluence etc. Not caring to know about the True feelings of the so-called lover towards him/her. We all have a natural prowess to see and discern the true intention of any guy/lady that approaches us. Though only when we calm down and carefully listen to our inner being. This is beautiful and sweet to do when we are alone. You may or may not believe.

The Infatuation in most person’s heart has an appearance of true love

Most people’s relationships failed because the infatuation in them has an appearance of true love. We are always busy practicing infatuations hoping its true love (trust). Most times we even support it with prayers and when the whole thing shreds apart, we cry of heartbreak. Meanwhile it all resulted from our carefree attitudes or carelessness. Happiness in a relationship is a must not an assumption.

The first thing any person needs to do is this: Ask yourself, why do I love this guy/lady?
Because to Love is to ‘Bestow completely (yourself) upon that guy/lady that wooed you or that you got attracted to, that is the real definition of acceptance; to be in love and be loved in return. The moment you fall in love with someone and bestowed yourself upon that person and afterwards the relationship go sour, don’t expect to come out of it 100% as you have gone into it. You can’t just be 100% emotionally anymore and if nature loves you and you are lucky enough to have support, love and distractions from close friends and family perhaps you could come out 70%.

One needs to understand that a relationship can be likened to an investment which could either boost or sap your energy. So for one to be heartbroken after a failed relationship, most of these might have transpired either of you might have ripped the other of his/her pride or in most cases the girls are made to become mothers out of wedlock which directly or indirectly ruin or affect their future after being abandoned or rejected by the so- called lovers, trust and love abused, emotions tempered with. And these and other things leave the person totally devastated.

Love is the last thing you should trade

In my opinion, love is the last thing anyone should trade away that is if we must trade at all. If you must trade love or yourself, trade it in the hand of anyone who deserves it. We can only entrust our love in the hands of a person whom we have tested and perceived to be sincere about the love he or she professes, who finds us beautiful and accept us no matter who we are, no matter the hotness in the atmosphere, disagreements, obnoxious circumstance, one who doesn’t use religion as a veil while the inside is thorn; but where would we find such a guy/lady? If you have found one and you did not end up together then know that it is nature at work for it wasn’t meant to be. He/she was only there as part of those we must meet on our way up or as guide to help us identify the right person to share life with and I bet you, he/she would leave you full of happiness and not shattered and above all, such persons help us to grow and leave us above 100% even when they met us at 100%.

In summary it is important we ask ourselves simple questions before we venture into any relationship: The Guys, before you woo her, ask yourself: Why do I love this lady? For the ladies before you accept: Why do I need to bestow my trust (love) upon this guy?

There are some natural or inevitable setbacks in relationships no doubt but true happiness can cure it all.

It is a simple formula: Everyone sees love to be a must, something we must enter, something we must practice. We therefore commit ourselves ignorantly and then blame our partners.

I’ll rest my pen here except I have further instruction from you. Please I need this write-up to be criticized, it is in my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

$23bn Deal For Three Refineries In Nigeria / #auditpeacemass / Ways To Toast Inside D Church (HOLY TOASTING )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.