Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (621 Views)

A Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 For Sale / Uk Use Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 by Trip4Jozzy(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2016
pls qnyone has an idea how much it wud cost to replqce d screen of a galaxt note 10?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 by bigtt76(f): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Looks like it would be cheaper for you to buy a new one than repair this. Had same issue with my Galaxy Note 2, took it to the Samsung Service Center and was told to bring N50k ....I just reversed take off.

It might be cheaper to get on Amazon though. I saw some but it was abt $150 do the math .....it will sum up. I just got an Infinix Note 2 to continue my runs jaaaaare.

Luckily, I was able to back up my device using Samsung Smart Switch application for Windows so my contacts and apps are all intact until further notice kiss

Trip4Jozzy:
pls qnyone has an idea how much it wud cost to replqce d screen of a galaxt note 10?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 by Trip4Jozzy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
bigtt76:
Looks like it would be cheaper for you to buy a new one than repair this. Had same issue with my Galaxy Note 2, took it to the Samsung Service Center and was told to bring N50k ....I just reversed take off.

It might be cheaper to get on Amazon though. I saw some but it was abt $150 do the math .....it will sum up. I just got an Infinix Note 2 to continue my runs jaaaaare.

Luckily, I was able to back up my device using Samsung Smart Switch application for Windows so my contacts and apps are all intact until further notice kiss

chaiii, tnx jare, seems like dahs wah i wud do, help mesef quietly nobody go hear ma voice

(1) (Reply)

Operamax For PC / Kocaso W1010 Windows 10(10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black / Help Dell Laptop Not Charging!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.