Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered (4156 Views)

I Need A Fairly Used Laptop I Have 70k / Which Of The Laptop I Can Get With 30k? / Meet The Laptop With 64gb Ram, 5tb Ssd, And 6 Usb Ports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered by Nsonaso(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2016
Santoscity:

Please how much is the Acer with shipping and is it from Amazon.com or Amazon.Uk
Is expensive now. To ship it to Lagos is ₦197,200
Re: Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered by Confirmer(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2016
I have an Lenovo ideapad y410p for sale. Google out the spec cos its top notch. Core i7 1 terrabyte, 8gig RAM and 2 GIG NVIDIA.
Re: Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered by iamsea(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2016
How can someone order from amazon?
Re: Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered by Nsonaso(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2016
iamsea:
How can someone order from amazon?
Same way you order on every other sites
Re: Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered by iamsea(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2016
Nsonaso:

Same way you order on every other sites
i tries opening an account but the site was telling me "incorrect address and zip" and stuffs like that... that's why i asked... And hope their services are based on payment on delivery??
Re: Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered by Nsonaso(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
iamsea:
i tries opening an account but the site was telling me "incorrect address and zip" and stuffs like that... that's why i asked... [s]And hope their services are based on payment on delivery??[/s]
Biggest joker of the century.

Guess the site already read your thoughts/thinking and didn't want to allow you to register.

Amazon is in USA and you want someone in USA to use his money ship his goods to you in Nigeria before you pay him?

See if you don't know anything about oversea e-commerce, allow people who know to do it for you. Else stick with our home-based Konga, Jumia etc because no oversea e-commerce will ship an ordinary pin to you without paying in full.

Otherwise you will seat here and be waiting for Amazon to ship goods to you from USA before you pay. (And if you refuse to pay they will carry their goods back to Yankee) Lol

1 Like

Re: Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered by romeoetin(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nsonaso:

Is it new or used you want? Check Acer Aspire E 15 E5-574G-52QU

The 6th Generation Core i5 version with 4GB of dedicated Memory.
Description
Product Description
Acer Aspire E5-574G-52QU comes with these high level specs: 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U Processor 2.3GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.8GHz, Windows 10 Home, 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display, NVIDIA GeForce 940M with 4GB of dedicated DDR3 VRAM, 8GB DDR3L Memory, 1TB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM), Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer True Harmony High-Performance Sound System, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring MU-MIMO technology, Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Built-In HD Webcam, 2 - USB 3.0 ports (1 with power-off charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port, 1 - HDMI Port, 4-cell Li-ion Battery (2520 mAh), Up to 6-hours Battery Life, 5.29 lbs. | 2.4 kg (system unit only) (NX.G2XAA.001)

From the manufacturer
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-574G-52QU 15.6-inch Full HD Notebook - White (Windows 10)

Don’t Settle for Less
The new Aspire E Series laptops provide a comprehensive range of choices for every-day users, with many appealing features and an attractive design aesthetic that exceed expectations. With incredible performance, convenient connectivity and a textured surface, the Aspire E series is a good bit better at delivering a good bit more.

15.6" Full HD Widescreen ComfyView LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio)
6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U Processor 2.3GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.8GHz
Windows 10 Home
8GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
NVIDIA GeForce 940M with 4GB of dedicated DDR3 VRAM
Digital Media Card Reader - Secure Digital (SD) Card
Acer TrueHarmony High-Performance Sound System
Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
802.11ac WiFi featuring MU-MIMO technology
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)
Bluetooth 4.0
2 - USB 3.0 ports (1 with power-off charging)
1 - USB 2.0 Port
1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support
4-cell Li-Ion (2520 mAh) Battery
Up to 6-hours battery life(

Price in naira please. And do you know where I can get one

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Ordered A 40" Itec FHD LED Tv On Konga / How Do I Become A Computer Guru / Who Else Was Scammed By Spectranet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.