Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Are The Things Not To Try In An African Home? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Are The Things Not To Try In An African Home? (1195 Views)

All The Things That Happen During A Maths Exam (pics) / All The Things That Happened Since Chelsea Reverted To The 3-4-3 In 12 Pictures / FUNNY PHOTO:- When You Finally Turn One In An African Home (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things Not To Try In An African Home? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mine is peculiar to my aunty; You cannot hold the remote when she's around.

Share yours...

Re: What Are The Things Not To Try In An African Home? by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
lol.
When I hear of children calling the police for their parents abroad, I just laugh. Here in Nigeria, even if you're being beaten to death with bare hands by your parents, you dare not even open your mouth to cry, not to talk of calling the police! You & that policeman will wish you were never born!
Re: What Are The Things Not To Try In An African Home? by fbtowner(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
my dad must not press his car horn twice before u open d gate.

so once its about that time I have to sit by d gate. :O

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things Not To Try In An African Home? by Julietcutie(f): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
when my dad is talking or scolding I dare not look at him or try and argue with him anything he says is right.... if u like be 101 years old also one of my aunt like dat don't stay more than 6am in bed or else dat woman should have joined the army or something she doesn't even care bout ur age
Re: What Are The Things Not To Try In An African Home? by Olukokosir(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
My dad scold me for watchn film too much, now I cum stop am nd e dey complain say I no on d TV nd DSTV say che I wan spoil am ni or make he pack am insyd...sumao for dz popsy cha

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pictures Of Kids On 1st Day Of Resumption After Holiday / My Top 10 Very Funny Jokes / Jokes»laught Out Your Sorrow«

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.