Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad (53966 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Twitter Live Chat - Answers To Prospective Candidates Questions / 5 Student Jobs To Earn Money / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by Eleganza33(f): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
GboyegaD:

Dressing cool doesn't translate to been desperate. Your looks and acts will give you away faster if you are desperate.
I never said dressing cool translate to being desperate, In fact if you wantt to see perfect dressing people and wannabes, go to the embassy, you will see fake ass people in their full glory and funny enough those kids interviewing you will see through all the fakeness.

I expect you to read with some critical thinking ability, if you must quote. I would expect you to ask " what kind of psychological game was that" that's what some smart guy pm'd me ask.

At least he understood I played a game which worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by Skain(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
My friend, what your friend need is insurance...
Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by Ugosample(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
oc2fish:

I do not think so. They have edge by the quantity and quality of information at hand. Your futo lecturer do not have the capacity to deliver. Your futo school do not pay for subscribe data base like science direct sage etc so how will he discuss with knowledge global trend. Guy write ACA or ICAN in Nigeria. Travel only if you are in academics.

To me it does not matter the course. International exposure is good, and will leave an indelible mark in that person. besides what are they teaching us in Nigeria here?

The masters degree here is teaching people to master their B.Sc.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by Stanbeto: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
If na this one i will pass o
Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by toprealman: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
chimah3:
ANSWERS TO 3 & 4...PURPLE LIES!!! shocked
with the looming Obama 3yrs post study visa....no mind am jare.
Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by GboyegaD(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
blueseacats:
I never said dressing cool translate to being desperate, In fact if you wantt to see perfect dressing people and wannabes, go to the embassy, you will see fake ass people in their full glory and funny enough those kids interviewing you will see through all the fakeness.

I expect you to read with some critical thinking ability, if you must quote. I would expect you to ask " what kind of psychological game was that" that's what some smart guy pm'd me ask.

At least he understood I played a game which worked for me.

You didn't play any psychological game on them and come off your high horse. If you care to know, disguising just to get a visa makes you as fake as those you termed fake.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by fedundiran(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aribambam:
pls answer me, since msc Accounting should be considered studying abroad, what of Msc Accounting/oil and gas Accounting.
pls someone say something.pls answer me, since msc Accounting should not be considered studying abroad, what of Msc Accounting/oil and gas Accounting.
pls someone say something.
Accounting/oil was accredited by the Association of International Accountants (AIA). It requires the theory, practice of accounting,audit of oil and gas activities from international perspective.
Also involve oil and gas exploration development and production activities.
This programme is best study abroad
I'm not a management student though...
My Pman said so...
Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
GboyegaD:

You didn't play any psychological game on them and come off your high horse. If you care to know, disguising just to get a visa makes you as fake as those you termed fake.
Consult your dictionary, there is difference between disguise and fake of which am non, if you don't know what every dick Tom and Harry knows, which is that U.S consulate uses psychological mind game to know who has the will to go and return, in a country full of scam, where they can not verify anything from their office, then I won't waste my time paying attention to what you have to say cause you simply don't know anything about what's going on there.

The last time I checked most of the resource personnels training visa attendants are mostly psychologists, if at your age you don't know that it takes a cat to a catch a cat, I can't help your brain.
Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by ekleff: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
hello everyone. i intend to apply at Bloomsburg uni 2017 fall (getting all my documentation ready). i want to use my step fathers bank statement wink he's been taking care f everything since 12 years old now im 20. we dont bear the same surname. will that cause any problem with VO when it comes to interview time?
Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by daddiesfood: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Hello friends, please can someone put me through to this ... i attended my second interview and the last question was, what is my LIFE CHANGE after i was refused the first visa in my first interview? please i need your urgent respond to this.
Re: Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad by darlingtonkay: 12:33am On Sep 03, 2018
study4free:
Many people all around the world love to pursue their higher education from Western Countries and need pass through visa interview, and the reason behind this is nothing but the top class education they provide.

One of the major hurdles people used to face during their journey to study abroad is answering the tricky interview questions which will help them qualify for educational visa.

No matter the educational background and financial security you possess; preparation is must while attending these interviews. This article will detail some very common Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad.

Question 1:
Why do you want to study in United States of America?

Answer: The whole world knows that academic experience in USA is something unquestionable, and certificate from a reputed American University is widely valued by all countries.
Most of the United States Universities offer excellent research opportunities, and internship programs which will catalyze my career growth for sure.

Question 2:
Why United States? Can’t you try in United Kingdom or Canada?

Answer: The quality of education in United States is much impeccable than UK or Canada. Syllabus in U.S offers the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge which we will not be able to possess anywhere in this world.

Question 3:
What are your future plans after completing graduation from US?

Answer: Upon successful completion of graduation, I will return back to my native country, and will search for jobs.

Question 4:
Will you surely come back to your native nation after possessing a graduate degree?

Answer: Why not? Our land is blessed with opportunities, and I wish to exploit it to the fullest. I wish to pursue my graduation from US to make myself fit to adapt myself to this competitive world.

Question 5:
Do you know anything about the City which you are going?

Answer: Yes…I have referred Internet, and have learned about this city. I have heard that the city is blessed with friendly people, and the weather is quite similar to my native land. I hope these things will help me in adapting quickly.

Conclusion
You can expect many other questions from the executive in charge of the visa interview which includes, the details of the University which you are going to apply, the course which you are going to pursue, details of scholarship if any, your family background etc.

You should closely understand all the questions, and should answer them genuinely. Questions about your academic abilities and queries regarding scores in GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS can also be expected during the time of the visa interview.

http://study4free.com.ng/top-5-student-visa-interview-questions-answers-study-abroad/

Thank you for this post.. I have an issue I will love you gurus here to help me out with..
I recently had my interview at Abuja and was denied. I was asked just two Questions.
1. Why did you choose GVSU?
2. What kind of job do you intend to get with a degree in Masters of science in social world?
Both questions was answered perfectly well. Yet the VO said there are no visa available for students this session. I can always reapply.
My purpose of coming in here is to seek for like minded individuals who can help me, guide me through this period with any form of help you've got to offer. I'm willing and ever ready for a Mock interview.
I will be grateful if anyone is willing to help on whatsapp 07053325761

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This. / Unizik 2012/2013 Post Utme & Admission Update. / WAEC Results 2012/2013 Is Out, 80% Failed English And Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.