Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Please Help With Toyota Avensis 2004 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help With Toyota Avensis 2004 (863 Views)

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine / Toyota Avensis 2004 With Corolla 2004 Dash Board! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Toyota Avensis 2004 by popplm(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pls help me; my Toyota avensis 2004 always sluggish on motion and sometimes find it difficult to overtake a slow moving vehicle...but when it get warm it works normally...at times when also warm it won't work normally. My re-wire already checked and he changed my fuel pump but the problem still persists....pls gurus in the house should be of help.
Re: Please Help With Toyota Avensis 2004 by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
popplm:
Pls help me; my Toyota avensis 2004 always sluggish on motion and sometimes find it difficult to overtake a slow moving vehicle...but when it get warm it works normally...at times when also warm it won't work normally. My re-wire already checked and he changed my fuel pump but the problem still persists....pls gurus in the house should be of help.

take a pic of your engine bay. Have you had your car scanned?

A lot could be wrong apart from just fuel pressure. Was fuel pressure checked before replacing pump? Was a new pump installed or a toks one? If toks did you check fuel pressure of the toks.
Re: Please Help With Toyota Avensis 2004 by popplm(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

take a pic of your engine bay. Have you had your car scanned?

A lot could be wrong apart from just fuel pressure. Was fuel pressure checked before replacing pump? Was a new pump installed or a toks one? If toks did you check fuel pressure of the toks.
i don't think he check the pressure...but what can I do to get this solved sir?
Re: Please Help With Toyota Avensis 2004 by cocoduck: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
popplm:
That is the problem, instead of diagnosing the problem, they go about replacing parts like they are stupid, by the time thy finished with you must have spent money enough to buy a new car, tufia.
Take it to another person and have the fuel pressure tested and scanned for fault codes if any And live data for proper diagnosis. If you are in Lagos take it to Gazzuz
Re: Please Help With Toyota Avensis 2004 by popplm(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
cocoduck:
That is the problem, instead of diagnosing the problem, they go about replacing parts like they are stupid, by the time thy finished with you must have spent money enough to buy a new car, tufia.
Take it to another person and have the fuel pressure tested and scanned for fault codes if any And live data for proper diagnosis. If you are in Lagos take it to Gazzuz
thanks for the advice sir, but am not in Lagos....can you please help with a better re-wire in Osun state where I can take it to for the diagnosing.
Re: Please Help With Toyota Avensis 2004 by cocoduck: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2016
popplm:
thanks for the advice sir, but am not in Lagos....can you please help with a better re-wire in Osun state where I can take it to for the diagnosing.
I no even dey for Nigeria, just ask people were they do auto scanning, or were they use computer to find out the problems of car

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Hymns / New In Calabar!! .. Diongz Car Hire/logistics / Buy 50% Off Of Brand New Tires And All Auto Parts!its Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.