Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. (78702 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Benue state (the food basket of the nation) has shown Nigeria that food is not the only thing they can offer to the Nation afterall. This state has also done well in producing numerous reputable and celebrated Nigerians just like other middlebelt and Nigerian states.

PLS if u are from Benue, U can help by expanding the list from where i finish if u know more

One love 2my Benue peeps kiss

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wait oo, my thread making frontpage after four months.......just speechless....mods, heaven is watching u in 4D LED...lol

CHRIS MORGAN ABAH OCHOGWU (a k a Chris Morgan)

Very talented Nigerian gospel artiste. If u are a lover of Nigerian gospel music and you don't know Chris Morgan, then u are still about to start

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
MEG OTANWA

Beautiful and heavily endowed talented Nigerian actress

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
GABRIEL OCHE AMANYI (A k a Terry G)

Ginja ur swagga Akpako Master. He needs no more identification

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Beremx(f): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
From their names, they are Idomas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
HASSAN IBRAHIM & MICHAEL ABOH (a k a Zule Zoo)

This crazily amazing duo with their lyrics and dance steps who blew the whole nation with their KEREWA hits many years back.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
DAVID TORKUMA (Pherowshuz)

Handsome award-winning Nigerian rapper

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by jjwaterfalls(f): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wow..thats good to know
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Beremx:
From their names, they are Idomas

Well the list has not ended, there r many tivs too. Although truly, idomas outnumber tivs in the list of Benue celebs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
SUSAN PETERS

Lovely and stylish Nigerian actress.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
INNOCENT UJAH IDIBIA (Tu face)

2Baba, the Nigerian music legend. He needs no further introduction.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
AKUME AKUME

Handsome talented Nollywood actor

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
MONICA OGAH

Chubby and beautiful Nigerian singer. She started out by winning the MTN PROJECT FAME in 2011

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
DANIEL AMOKACHI

Legendary retired Nigerian footballer and coach

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
ZAAKI AZZAY

Great Hausa and English language musician.

The first time i heard this man was Tiv from Benue, i was so surprised because he sings most of his songs in hausa and acts just like a hausa man. Courtesy of being born and brought up in Kaduna

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
DAVID ADOGA (a k a Overdose)

So cute.....talented Nigerian singer, song writer and composer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by nuelzy: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
2face nd terry g...d rest should just be termed 'etc'

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
AHMEDU AUGUSTINE OBIABO (A k a Blackface)

Erema master. Part of of former Plantashun boiz trio together with Tu face & Faze

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
nuelzy:
2face nd terry g...d rest should just be termed 'etc'

Hmm, then it's obvious u are not a lover of Nigerian football, gospel music and movies.

Otherwise u wouldn't think of putting the likes of Chris Morgan, Susan Peters or Amokachi as e.t.c........smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
cc Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by ninodaniel(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
wow am stunned. I never knew black face and akume akume are from Benue o.I bin dey tk dem as core Hausa even Dan amokachi I think say him b Igbo o. anyways I sure of tubaba own

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nice one..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by giles14(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
DANIEL AMOKACHI

Legendary retired Nigerian footballer and coach
never knew dere are Igbo in benue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by veekid(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Asides 2baba and Terry g, please who are the rst?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by McBrooklyn(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who dem epp?? undecided angry

Well, OP Benue state used to be the food basket of the nation but it's now the pus*y basket of the nation cool cool

Benue, Sex, HIV, Prostitutes and Runs Girls Are Like
cheesy cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Batlan01: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Celebrities??

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Korex10: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Where is overdose these days sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by biggest84: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
who dem EPP
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Sexytemi(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Shocked at Susan Peter, Terry g(always thought they were from south south), and akume akume, with zaki(thought they were Hausa o)....Hmmmm surprising I must say.shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by MadCow1: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
When I hear Benue State, I hear HIV..

#Just Saying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Batlan01: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
MadCow1:
When I hear Benue State, I hear HIV..

#Just Saying.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Spells(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Benue for life..... Oya let's go dere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.