Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Airtel And Negative Business Ethics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel And Negative Business Ethics (496 Views)

Airtel And Their Dubious Ways In Siphoning Our Money / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel And Negative Business Ethics by Amacaco: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yesterday, I got a text from Airtel which read "8120960596, your number has been selected! Lucky you! Just recharge today and start talking! Enjoy INSTANTLY 500% EXTRA recharge on ALL your recharges!" Immediately, I wanted to recharge with N1000 but on second thought decided to recharge my phone with N200 to test the waters. Though the recharge was successful, Airtel never gave me any bonus at all not to talk of 500%. I decided to wait for extra 24hours to see if anything was going to happen but uptill now they have failed to keep their word. My question is whether it is necessary for such a big organization to use pure lies to lure or entice customers? This is my second experience of this kind on the same network. Why promise what they know they were not going to keep. For me this is a negative and wrong Business practice. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

My Live Chats With Airtel Rep On Their New Android Data Plan / I Need An Expert Who Can Teach How To Unlock Phones / Wanna Buy A Phone Phone Bt Don't Know Which?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.