Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Happy Married Life To Me (pic) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Married Life To Me (pic) (957 Views)

Happy Married Life To Mr. Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (16-04-2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Married Life To Me (pic) by Kassidy90(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yep!!! Its now official, my long time gf n I finally tied the knot yesterday 16th of April 2016, may God Almighty bless our Union Mr & Mrs Oladipupo.

Re: Happy Married Life To Me (pic) by Kassidy90(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
More

Re: Happy Married Life To Me (pic) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
happy married life

THUNDER NA EM GO FAYA THAT MAKE UP ARTIST MK DO YOUR WIFE MAKE-UP(same to anyborry that quote me to spit SPERM)

op...DO QUICK AND DO THE NEEDFUL....THEN POST THE RESULT HERE 9mnths AFTER
Re: Happy Married Life To Me (pic) by Kassidy90(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
lipsrsealed on d make up issue, as for d result..we re counting days..
Re: Happy Married Life To Me (pic) by pattybf(f): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
happy married life

THUNDER NA EM GO FAYA THAT MAKE UP ARTIST MK DO YOUR WIFE MAKE-UP(same to anyborry that quote me to spit SPERM)

I swear dat make up fear me sef!
Re: Happy Married Life To Me (pic) by thesicilian: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
happy married life.
Re: Happy Married Life To Me (pic) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
pattybf:

I swear dat make up fear me sef!
.THINKS SAY NA ONLY ME SEE AM....

ABEG WARIN B THAT MOD NAME?THAY SHOULD COMMAN CARRY THIS TIN TO FP JOOR....if na snake na him for don reach
Re: Happy Married Life To Me (pic) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Happy Married Life smiley.. More of God's blessings..

Seems the make up artist was the OP's ex grin.. She no try oo undecided..
Re: Happy Married Life To Me (pic) by mysticgal(f): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
happy married life

I thought I was the only one that saw the make up oh

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Promo You Cant Resist... / Abuja Are You Ready: 36logo Presents Abuja Pool Carnival Party On Mask – 3 / Miss Big And Bold Beauty Pageant Form On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.