Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pepenazi Stole My Song -zayo #makeyourownmusicpepe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepenazi Stole My Song -zayo #makeyourownmusicpepe (772 Views)

Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepenazi Stole My Song -zayo #makeyourownmusicpepe by neychelles: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
An upcoming act'Zayo'

just accused illegal crooner pepenazi of stealing his song
Pepenazi released a song recently titled iwo nor(you too) which he featured ybnl's fast rising act lilkesh on. As a birthday gift to his fans yesterday .. But ____ said he own the beat and entire content of the song but pepenazi asked for data of the song and went ahead to put lilkesh on it and removed him from his own song ..
My source contacted the artiste management and below is what they said concerning the issue

See screenshots below

More details soon cause my source just contacted pepenazi but he is yet to reply on the issue

http://hoelofofo.net/e-news/pepenazi-stole-my-song-zayo-makeyourownmusicpepe/

Re: Pepenazi Stole My Song -zayo #makeyourownmusicpepe by Ayire(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Pepenazi Stole My Song -zayo #makeyourownmusicpepe by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
u don start again wit dey did dis dey did dt
Re: Pepenazi Stole My Song -zayo #makeyourownmusicpepe by hatux: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
I think this one is true, at least he added the picture of them both in the studio...

Let's see how the story unfolds anyways...
Re: Pepenazi Stole My Song -zayo #makeyourownmusicpepe by Zeedarh(f): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Where did you put the song he stole? smiley
Re: Pepenazi Stole My Song -zayo #makeyourownmusicpepe by greyce: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
I don't need to listen to d song.i know it has a nice beat and wack lyrics grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Actor Among This Four(photo) / Why Is Aunty Linda Ikeji Silent On Tiwa Marriage !!!!!!!! / Watch Some Pics Of Kardashian Sisters Showing Their Cleavage And Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.