Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Diamond Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Recruitment (4445 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Diamond Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Recruitment by muchluv(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2006
i found this on the diamond bank website jus hope its use full but the prob is no ref no which will be required to fill the form anyone with an idea shld pls help   wink

New!

Employment Policy

Fresh graduate applicants are required to meet the following requirement:

Academic Qualification: A minimum of second class lower degree in any discipline from an approved University.

Graduate applicants are offered employment after they have:

sat for and passed our entry level tests.
been successful at both 1st and 2nd level interviews
Placement: Before employment, intending staff go through our intensive orientation training programme where they undergo instructions in the different aspects of banking in general and the Diamond Culture in particular.

Recruitment: Please fill out our online application form

Qualifications

Academic: B. Sc or B. A degree with a minimum of Second Class honours degree. A degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification could be an advantage (for Internal Control).

Work Experience: Prospective candidates should have obtained 3 - 5 years working experience in Branch Operations, International Operations, Credit, or Marketing

Other skills: Good computer skills, excellent writing and communication skills, good negotiation and interpersonal skills

this is the online form add https://secure.diamondbank.com/recruitment/data_form.asp
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by AdeAde1: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2006
Please My Dear, If You Get The Reference Number, Let The House Know. So That We Can Apply Also.
Thank You. cheesy
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by olaeli(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2006
Fellow N/L, I succeded in filling the Diamond stuff. Did you just ask how I did it? Pretty simple, for reference number put fresh graduate and make sure you put your mobile no in the office and home telephone numbers i.e dont leave those phone numbers slot blank cool
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by kuntakinte(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2006
Hey i submitted mine too, about a month ago, I hope it's still valid though and I don't need to submit another. However, for my reference I made up a reference number, and i went! Maybe you should do the same too.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by jenney(f): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2006
pls how do i know when they have recieved my data, I registered now and they told me to close the window to confirm my registration.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by funfavour(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2006
hi,
i also applied to diamond bank but i dont hav a 2.1, do u tink i stand a chance nairalanders??

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview / New Available Job Openings In Nigeria At MTN, / I Was Scammed For An Fg Job That I Thought I Was Paying For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.