Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My System Is Driving Me Mad On A Sunday - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My System Is Driving Me Mad On A Sunday (788 Views)

My System Zaps Data Like Mad. How Can I Reduce My System Data Consumption? / Wanted: Core I7 Plus Mad Graphics Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My System Is Driving Me Mad On A Sunday by ultimate77(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Damn!!! Now that I need my system like no other thing, its giving me issues... Wole up this morning, ignored my phone to play some gospel songs as usual on my Note Book system befor leaving for church. Few mints lerra it popped a battery warning 11% remaining.. I was like.. HuH!!! So this shit hasn't been chraging all night. Started battling with the power pack, it connects and disconnects, decided to take it to church so when I'm working on the projector system I work on mine too... Charge e no gree charge, oya boot na e no gree boot.. I was furious till I lost focus and the pastor gave a scripture verse and I wasn't concentrating... I spoke in tongues on my system praying that ntn happens to it.. After the service I fixed the charger and it strated charging, few mints lerra NT charging. I tried booting buh no way, I watched left and right no one was watching and I stroke the the system hardly 4 times angrily and the blue light came up I said to it, "u for no start na, I for smash u for this floor now.. Mumu system" the thing went off again.. Got home and started again for where? E no grEe.. I went to look for new power pack, for where? Where u wan c am buy on a Sunday in pH... I no go ogbunabali sha.. I carried the system drag the keyboard nack am nack am.. Finaly called my engr... I day bring my note for u tomorow make u buy am for scrap, just gimme my memory. I'm willing to sell at 30k if u wanna buy.. I got it for 163k 3 months ago.. I hate frustration in my life.. Contact me if u fit fix am, I no dey market o, I just want a new one maybe... Well, I had to go to the cinema to calm my nervs... Writing ryt from here.. I fit change mind o lol,.. Well hpy Sunday toyal.. This is my first post in over 2months now if not more than.
Re: My System Is Driving Me Mad On A Sunday by CookieBrown: 10:04am On May 02, 2016
ultimate77:
Damn!!! Now that I need my system like no other thing, its giving me issues... Wole up this morning, ignored my phone to play some gospel songs as usual on my Note Book system befor leaving for church. Few mints lerra it popped a battery warning 11% remaining.. I was like.. HuH!!! So this shit hasn't been chraging all night. Started battling with the power pack, it connects and disconnects, decided to take it to church so when I'm working on the projector system I work on mine too... Charge e no gree charge, oya boot na e no gree boot.. I was furious till I lost focus and the pastor gave a scripture verse and I wasn't concentrating... I spoke in tongues on my system praying that ntn happens to it.. After the service I fixed the charger and it strated charging, few mints lerra NT charging. I tried booting buh no way, I watched left and right no one was watching and I stroke the the system hardly 4 times angrily and the blue light came up I said to it, "u for no start na, I for smash u for this floor now.. Mumu system" the thing went off again.. Got home and started again for where? E no grEe.. I went to look for new power pack, for where? Where u wan c am buy on a Sunday in pH... I no go ogbunabali sha.. I carried the system drag the keyboard nack am nack am.. Finaly called my engr... I day bring my note for u tomorow make u buy am for scrap, just gimme my memory. I'm willing to sell at 30k if u wanna buy.. I got it for 163k 3 months ago.. I hate frustration in my life.. Contact me if u fit fix am, I no dey market o, I just want a new one maybe... Well, I had to go to the cinema to calm my nervs... Writing ryt from here.. I fit change mind o lol,.. Well hpy Sunday toyal.. This is my first post in over 2months now if not more than.

Please consider buying a new charger for your Notebook, that should cost less than 5000 naira i think, not sure how things cost over there. Another thing to consider also is the battery, might wanna change that also. Change both and am sure the Notebook will be as good as new.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multi Link Broadband For Sell / Fotorus For PC / How Clash Of Clans Free Gems Can Save You Time, Stress, And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.