Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! (625 Views)

Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Let's face it: We are all witnesses to countless media reports of Fulani killing, kidnapping, maiming, stealing, vandalizing from Benue to Enugu to Ondo to 'almighty' Lagos & more but no media report of a single Fulani arrested or even querried in connection to any of these reports. There's even media reports of a Fulani openly admitting to 'why we killed' in Agatu & he went scot free. These Fulani guys wield AK47 openly & ALL securitz personnel turn a BLIND eye. When it comes to Fulani, not only are security personnel obviously HELPLESS, civil rights people & men of God also are suddenly silent, submissive & missing in action. Not only are people silent, they even tend to reward Fulani for those attacks. For example, after Buhari openly implied he was ready to sacrifice the blood of ANY Nigerian for his political ambition, he was even more loved across Nigeria. I can continue the list 4 eva. Pls, who can help solve this puzzle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by Controversialad: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
BreketeMind:
Let's face it: We are all witnesses to countless media reports of Fulani killing, kidnapping, maiming, stealing, vandalizing from Benue to Enugu to Ondo to 'almighty' Lagos & more but no media report of a single Fulani arrested or even querried in connection to any of these reports. There's even media reports of a Fulani openly admitting to 'why we killed' in Agatu & he went scot free. These Fulani guys wield AK47 openly & ALL securitz personnel turn a BLIND eye. When it comes to Fulani, not only are security personnel obviously HELPLESS, civil rights people & men of God also are suddenly silent, submissive & missing in action. Not only are people silent, they even tend to reward Fulani for those attacks. For example, after Buhari openly implied he was ready to sacrifice the blood of ANY Nigerian for his political ambition, he was even more loved across Nigeria. I can kwantinu the list 4 eva. Pls, who can solve this puzzle?

IF YOU ASK MEEEE! NAH WHO I GO ASK... D MATA U SEE SO, I TEY WEY IT START, NO BI ME GO TUK AM, IT HEAVY FOR MOUTH... IF YOU ASK ME, D MATA AT HAND... gO ASK OMAWOMI
Re: Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by shamsuRana(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
The truth....they are not above the law,but there is a congenital hypocrisy in the country as a whole.

The more you look,the less you understand.

The more things change,the more they stay the same.
Re: Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by Weblow: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
In PMB voice fulani are my brother how do u expect me to execute them
Re: Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pls, I honestly need REAL answer. Don't just comment unless you have REAL answer(s) or FACTUAL objection(s).
Re: Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Weblow:
In PMB voice fulani are my brother how do u expect me to execute them
Did he say so really? Pls, provide reference. More, this has been there while Buhari wasn't Prezy. Like the Tivs voting a Fulani en masse while being ravaged by Fulani in their country home. Let's go deep & brain storm on this & come up with genuine answer.
Re: Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
There are several unanswered questions in these country; why should the police kill an unarmed student protesting? Why is there a nationwide scarcity of fuel in an oil producing nation? And so on, no one is ready to give us answers.#SoSad
Re: Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
There are several unanswered questions in this country....no one is ready to give us answers.#SoSad
Can we go a bit beyond the usual lame blame game that has multiplied rather than solve a single problem in 7 decades? We are here precisely because 'no one is ready to give us answers' ~ not to lament the lack but to try to fill it. I believe we are FAR bigger than to rely on their answers only. Feel free to come up with YOUR OWN perspective on the answer: From scientific to spiritual, anything. You can even ask people. Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 fp pls. This is a national question.
Re: Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by Weblow: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2016
BreketeMind:
Did he say so really? Pls, provide reference. More, this has been there while Buhari wasn't Prezy. Like the Tivs voting a Fulani en masse while being ravaged by Fulani in their country home. Let's go deep & brain storm on this & come up with genuine answer.
did i say he said so? i said in his voice
Re: Why Are The Fulani Obviously Above The Law In Nigeria? Honest Answers Pls! by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun. Let's get as many people as possible to help provide answer to this question. Remember, today, it is Agatu, Olu Falae, OPC & OTHERS. But, tomorrow, it could be YOU or people close to YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Canada In Terror As NeoBlack Movement AKA B-Axe Confraternity Puts Down Roots. / Cbn Currency Scam Victims Cry Out:"give Us Bail And Speedy Trial / Photos: Two Sisters Aged 4 And 2 Years Old Go Missing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.