Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Ladder Of Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Ladder Of Success (789 Views)

Jim Ovia Biography And Story Of Success / 10tips Of Success / The Ultimate Secret Of Success Is Personal Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ladder Of Success by menzo4u: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
The ladder of success....

In life, there are those who dream and chase it, there are also those who dream but are waiting to be awaken, if you are among them, I write this to you in order to wake you up to start chasing your dream.

Success is a ladder, and only few will find it, among everyone who finds it, only few will have the courage, persistence and determination to climb it. At the real top of this ladder, is great wealth and riches BUT surrounded by adversity, challenges and problems.

Is there a way you can overcome these challenges and get to the top of the ladder? Absolutely YES...but that "Yes" is not enough, you must...

1) Take a course to study yourself: It's quiet unfortunate that many people decide to study various courses in school without taking time to study themselves, the best course you can study in life is yourself; By knowing yourself, who you are, and your personal abilty, you are on your way to the top of the ladder.

2). Take action: Why walk when you can move? Why look when you can view? Why talk when you can act? Take action towards your career path, don't wait for your school certificate, don't wait for a "helper" in your family, don't wait for another tomorrow, start and act now? By taking action! You are getting to the top of the ladder.

3) Be focused: Ignore the nay sayers, avoid all forms of distraction...if you don't climb the ladder of success with mindful focus and determination, you may not have a softlanding, failure might be inevitable. Failure will never be your portion, Amen is not enough, be focused.

4) Put HIM first: He is the creator of the ladder, he knows more about the ladder, and only Him can lead you to the top of the ladder, that is God. Sometimes it's not about how good or how better you are....certain things happen by grace or by luck but luck only comes to those who are prepared.
See you at the top of the ladder....

Add yours, what do you think could be done to get to the top of the ladder?

Thanks for reading...

I am Jimoh Ahmed Temitope (Genius)

And.....

#iWRITE2INSPIRE

Like GeniusGroup on facebook
https://m.facebook.com/geniusgrouponline/
Re: The Ladder Of Success by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
10 this and ten that doesn't really help in this part of the world.

Re: The Ladder Of Success by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Draw a short, medium and long term plan and give room for review.

Please op how do one know his or her self. Can you elaborate further.

Many thanks
Re: The Ladder Of Success by menzo4u: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
@AdmiralDru

There is nothing like "this part of the world", everything all lies in your own perspective or how you view things around you. What you see as a problem in this part of the world, another man sees it as an opportunity and makes huge success from it. Learn to adapt and take ACTION.

Hope this helps.
Re: The Ladder Of Success by menzo4u: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Draw a short, medium and long term plan and give room for review.

Please op how do one know his or her self. Can you elaborate further.

Many thanks
To know yourself, simply answer these simple questions

*Who am I?
*What do I have passion for? (what I can do even without being paid for it)
*How can I achieve success on this path?

The most important question you must ask is this...

What I am doing today (career wise), am I doing it because I was asked to do it, or becuse I want to do it?

Finding answers to these questions, will show you who you are.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For IT/SIWES/INTERNSHIP / Let Me Develop That Website For You(very Affordable) / How You Can Get A FREE PMP Or PRINCE2 Project Management Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.