Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Benz C180 Up For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Benz C180 Up For Sale (1296 Views)

Benz C180 Toks For Sale@1.1m / SOLD##!!!!!!!!!!!Mercedes Benz C180 2002 For Sale Call Dhermy / Clean Toks Benz C180 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benz C180 Up For Sale by abibun: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Neat Benz C180 for sale at 420k

Re: Benz C180 Up For Sale by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
location and engine pixs...gear and ac conditions? Interior pics?
Re: Benz C180 Up For Sale by abibun: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Omuo ekiti,Benz engine rugged no need bothering yourself much on that. Front bumper needs to be worked on, manual gear, ac working but need to be refilled. Papers complete but has expired.

Re: Benz C180 Up For Sale by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
moora ohun lohun loyaa gb'oko hun si... engine pic please.

abibun:
Omuo ekiti,Benz engine rugged no need bothering yourself much on that. Front bumper needs to be worked on, manual gear, ac working but need to be refilled. Papers complete but has expired.
Re: Benz C180 Up For Sale by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
give full pictures what you are giving is not explicit..
Re: Benz C180 Up For Sale by cityhood: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Y pple won't call you a scammer
While using a techno phone with a broken lenz camera to theif snap someone else's car in the compound even the colour of the can't be notify no any infors on it.
Re: Benz C180 Up For Sale by abibun: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Eyah cityhood!!!I purchased this car from Ibadan,these are the same pictures the owner used in placing it online for sale. The car is right in funtua now, my repairs are done in baba Kaduna garage. Car has been resprayed to green, the fuel consumption rate was very much driving it from Ibadan to omuo and that was y I thought of selling it then. Have changed the altretor causing the black smoke and am enjoying my car guy. so chill

Do you still remember that Volkswagen car (passat) u sold then for around 250-300k ko, the guy is still cursing you till tomorrow.

Have seen u countless number of time posting musada cars, none of my business u r only hustling to make ends meet. But when someone called you a scammer was the more reason I even talked. When he accused of that I replied saying is a lie that I no where your car stand is.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Registered EOD 03 1st Body Fabric(SOLD,SOLD) / Distress Sale: EOD 2005, DVD Full Option With Reverse Camera / *sold* First Body Reg / Used 05 Landrover LR3..38k miles *sold*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.