Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,926 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

This Guy Killed His Friend On His Birthday - Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Guy Killed His Friend On His Birthday - Photo (631 Views)

Facebook User, Abdul Loses Best Friend On New Year's Eve / Quote A Friend On Nairaland And Wish Them Happpy Sallah In Advance / A Jumia Delivery Guy Killed And Abandoned In A Septic Tank In Portharcourt; Chec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Killed His Friend On His Birthday - Photo by perkyendy(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2016
THIS GUY KILLED HIS FRIEND ON HIS BIRTHDAY
Sometimes the kind of pranks we play on our friends and loved ones during their birthday celebration can be funny, I am not an exception of pouring water on friends and loved ones especially on their birthday, graduation etc, but I want to believe this will be a lesson for everyone to be more careful and take caution in such play…

HAPPY DEATH DAY IS A MOVIE SHOT AND DIRECTED IN GHANA BY GHANIAN ARTIST
Though it’s a movie but trust me it’s the kind that makes sense a lot, after watching the movie I could not relax again, I called few friends to try and see the movie too because a lot of senses are in that fiction or true life story if possible it really happens in our real world…

Becareful on the pranks you pull on your friends, family and loved ones during any celebration please.
Re: This Guy Killed His Friend On His Birthday - Photo by perkyendy(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2016
May God help us and never let us do or play some wrong pranks that will leads to the life of others
Re: This Guy Killed His Friend On His Birthday - Photo by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 18, 2016
I'm still trying to figure the connection between your title and your post.

(1) (Reply)

NAF (Nigeria air force) recruitment test; share ur experience. / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Jose Mourinho: Manchester United To Appoint Former Chelsea Boss. BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.