Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot (1332 Views)

Create A Wifi Hotspot From A Mobile Phone Already Connected To A Wifi / Create A Wifi Hotspot From A Mobile Phone Already Connected To A Wifi / How To Turn Your Normal Laptop Into Touchscreen Using Airbar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by win10(m): 5:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Yes, you can turn on your phone's hotspot and shear the internet connection with your laptop

But can you do the same for your laptop? if no then take a look at this tuturial

For Convenience purpose, i am unable to write it here as it require some screenshots and others

Kindly visit www.techeda.com/computer/laptop-hotspot.html
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2016
There's a simple tutorial to do that here http://howtotechnaija.com/turn-computer-wireless-hotspot/
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by win10(m): 2:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Skateboard:
There's a simple tutorial to do that here http://howtotechnaija.com/turn-computer-wireless-hotspot/

But that one requires you to download an unknown software..
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
win10:

But that one requires you to download an unknown software..

Over 5 million people use that software you call 'unknown'
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by win10(m): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Skateboard:

Over 5 million people uses that software you call 'unknown'

so without that software you can't do it.. What if you are to do it in a friends computer and you do not have that software installed
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2016
win10:

so without that software you can't do it.. What if you are to do it in a friends computer and you do not have that software installed
Lol... Just go to the Internet and Dowload, it's not even more than 10mb
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by win10(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Skateboard:
Lol... Just go to the Internet and Dowload, it's not even more than 10mb

This is why Nigeria never move forward, they always depend on something before they can do anything. Be independent, learn new ways of doing things without having to wait for third party.
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2016
win10:

This is why Nigeria never move forward, they always depend on something before they can do anything. Be independent, learn new ways of doing things without having to wait for third party.
LOL... If you read the article I posted very well... The author made known the fact that there are other ways to do this. He chose that method because it's comfortable and easy to set up.
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by win10(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Skateboard:
LOL... If you read the article I posted very well... The author made known the fact that there are other ways to do this. He chose that method because it's comfortable and easy to set up.

what are we doing? exchanging comments over an article?

well you believe your method is best and simpler but i also believe my method is the best and simpler
let other people decide their own
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by Ikennablue(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2016
win10:

well you believe your method is best and simpler but i also believe my method is the best and simpler
Bro what are you trying to say?? if you know of a better way, why not just tell us....that article up there have helped alot of people
Re: How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2016
win10:

No problem mate, let's call a truce. Sorry If I got on your nerves.

(1) (Reply)

We Provide First Class Information And Communications Technology (ICT) Services / Tecno I5 & I5 Pro Specs, Review And Price In Nigeria & India / Look What I Saw In The Sky Today In BENIN ( Very Strange)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.