Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) (2134 Views)

Cryptocurrency; Sure Bomb To Financial Boom. Learn To Earn Just $7 Daily And... / Local Production Your Gateway To Billions / FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) by FXCRAFT: 5:16am On Apr 18, 2016
[b]

My name is Dr Prosper. I am a medical doctor and expert in the currency markets popularly referred to as the Forex trading. Shocked? Don't be. I have a flare for financial entities.

I started trading in 2006 with North Finance and it was difficult wrapping my head around the market especially with colossal losses close to N1 million. After 3 years of intensive studying and interaction with foreign traders, I gradually began to see the green pastures. My confidence level improved, my results began to improve and I started my first fund management program in 2009, exactly 3 years after I started trading. My first clients were my colleagues, friends, family and a handful of clients who saw my potential at the time. My results eventually spoke for itself and it still does. The best part of it all is that I traded from the comfort of my home full time and still do but that might change as I expand and keep adding more players to the flock.

After years of profitable trading, I have decided to begin the process of floating an official hedge fund firm to help accommodate my growing client needs. For that reason, I decided to harness my effort, branding into FXCRAFT with online presence in Nigeria, United States, Cyprus and South Africa, though Nigeria is my stronghold for now. In the other countries, I essentially have partners. My plan is to make FXCRAFT the largest investment hub in Nigeria in the next couple of years and by God's special grace, I shall achieve that dream with the hardworking team I have in place.

Frankly speaking, I have faced a lot of criticism since I started my drive to go public with my investment/trading potentials especially with online investors who do not know me before now. Some have claimed I do not have what it takes to back my claims in the market, some have told me I dream too much and others have said Nigerians do not have the investment culture to make such investment opportunities thrive. They are wrong!

Making money from the financial markets is as tough as looking for a needle in a haystack but it is not impossible. For most investors, the sole aim is to make profit. To say it would be an easy and quick scheme would be a farce. Careful planning with well orchestrated risk management is what brings success.

My primary goal is to make money for my clients and continue to grow. For prospective clients who may want to remain on the sidelines, time is always precious with investment. Always be savvy enough to know when to grab an opportunity when it presents itself. I believe I am that opportunity and I can meet your money making goals actively or passively.

I offer a variety of service at this moment;

1. Portfolio/Fund Management

2. Forex Signal Service

3. Targeted Forex Training

PORTFOLIO/FUND MANAGEMENT
-------------------------------------------
1. MONTHLY PLAN
I pay 3% monthly for 12 months. Deposit is guaranteed and returned after a 12 month period.

2. BIANNUAL PLAN
I pay 20% after 6 months. Deposit is guaranteed and returned after a 6 month period.

3. ANNUAL PLAN
I pay 50% after 1 year. Deposit is guaranteed and returned after a 1 year period.

I accept deposits in Naira and PerfectMoney at this moment.

All deposits are safe and I pay on due dates. Clients are free to leave their reviews on this forum, positive or negative. Again, clients who feel uncomfortable investing their funds with me can subscribe to my Forex Signal Service and trade the signals themselves. You will make money still. I can also teach you how to trade no matter your expertise level and with my guidance, you can trade the markets on a stand-alone mode and make money.

FOREX SIGNAL SERVICE
-------------------------------
I offer my trade signals directly through

1. Email

2. Mobile phone number

3. Whatsapp

All options are available to all clients and I accept payment in Naira and PerfectMoney.

Cost : $35/month (N11,000)

Targeted Forex Training
------------------------------
I can teach you how to trade the markets profitably but I do this online. For clients who would want a one on one tutorial, I charge extra. It is important to note that how a trader begins in the financial markets almost always determines the outcome. Most people offer seminars, tutorials, ebooks, webinars and other media to extort money from gullible traders. How many of such 'trainings' have actually worked? Truth is, most organisers of these training don't really trade the markets and they go about spewing theories around.
I trade the markets . I know the risks involved and how to manage them without emotions undermining my trade decisions. I can turn a novice trader to a professional in 1 year and that's a fact!

Cost : $100 (N30,000) Duration is 1 month.

For an extra $100 (N30,000), I will give you an additional trading support for 6 months after the training.

I do not believe that past results can determine future outcomes in Forex trading otherwise most traders would be successful. It is for this reason that I am actively trading a $196 account to $1 million in 5-7 years as I mentioned earlier, https://www.nairaland.com/2973951/fxcraft-196-1-million-live. As I always admonish my subscribers, be patient, diligent and determined; every other thing will fall in place. Regardless of your financial situation, let me help you make money. Whether unemployed, pensioner, working class or any status you find yourself, I believe working with me will elevate your financial status by the special grace of God. Don't miss out!

For clients who may want to contact FXCRAFT, you can reach us here;

Whatsapp : +2348157946628

Email : fxcraftservice@gmail.com

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/FXCRAFT/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/FXCRAFTservice

Website : I and my team are working to make our website available in a couple of months from now.

To reach me personally, call Dr Prosper on +2349096508919.

Thank you.
[/b]
Re: FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) by FXCRAFT: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2016

Result for April 11th - 15th Trading week

Happy viewing.

#FXCRAFT Team

Re: FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) by FXCRAFT: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Want the best in growing funds? Give us a try!

For more information about our services, contact us on

Whatsapp : +2348157946628

Regards.

#FXCRAFT

Re: FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) by FXCRAFT: 5:01pm On May 03, 2016

Due to the ongoing survey on Forex trading and Sport Betting,

https://www.nairaland.com/3083719/banning-forex-trading-sports-betting

I have decided to discontinue posting my trade results on Nairaland.

If interested in my services, continue to follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) by FXCRAFT: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2016
[b]
Hello everyone and happy new month.

If you would notice, I stopped posting signals and advertorial materials about my services here some months ago. This was as a result of the ban placed on Forex trading in this forum. After weighing my options after calls from clients to resume my services in this forum, I decided to return.

However, rules are meant to uphold sanity. In this regard, I have no intention of violating the NL forum rules and as such, I have decided to make certain adjustments to accommodate me properly in this forum. I shall cease to publish trade results on this forum because i believe it is contradictory to the forum rules which stands against promotion of Forex trading.

I shall henceforth give free signal trials to members willing to patronise my service for a 2 weeks duration. If satisfied, clients can subscribe.

It should also be noted that I also offer free services in my Whatsapp group at no cost. If interested, you can contact me and I'll add you up.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.[/b]
Re: FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) by FXCRAFT: 3:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Take advantage of my free Forex signal trading service which runs for 1 - 2 weeks and test run my service.

To begin, send a message to fxcraftservice@gmail.com with the following details;

Title : TRIAL SIGNAL SERVICE

Body :

1) Name -

2) Phone Number -

3) Service : TRIAL SIGNAL SERVICE

4) Contact Source : (How you heard about us)

Kindly note that the TRIAL SIGNAL SERVICE is ony available on Whatsapp can be terminated at any time solely at my discretion within the 1 - 2 week period.

Whatsapp : +2348157946628.

Regards.

FXCRAFT,
PortHarcourt,
Rivers State,
Nigeria.
Tel : +2348157946628

Re: FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) by FXCRAFT: 2:47am On Aug 12, 2016

Today's exchange rates on the black market.

https://www.nairaland.com/3054412/fxcraft-gateway-financial-freedom-subscribe#48319383

Whatsapp : +2348157946628.

Regards.

FXCRAFT,
PortHarcourt,
Rivers State,
Nigeria.
Tel : +2348157946628

Re: FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) by FXCRAFT: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wishing all existing and prospective clients a merry Xmas and a prosperous new year.
Re: FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) by flybiz08(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Thread closed!

(1) (Reply)

30-50 Tons Of Tipper Truck Need For Serious Business / With Our System, You Will Live Your Dream This Year, With Or Without Money / Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.