Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work (1263 Views)

MAXIMUS 11.6" Laptop PC (2 Months Used) @ 25K / Ultima 13.3 Touchscreen Convertible Laptop Pc At Micostar Mall / How To Easily Connect Your Laptop/pc To Your Television Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work by emmaosagie(m): 7:02am On Apr 18, 2016
My password for my laptop pc won't work. i was travelling for some time so i had to unmount the battery and packed it up for say about 4 months. now that i am back for it the password won't open the pc, i am very sure the password is correct because i use one password for all my devices. the laptop runs on windows 7. i need solutions m how to go about this problem cos i have important files i have to get out of the pc. thanks to u all
Re: My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work by godfrey01(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Its not correct... Computer can not lie most especially when it comes to password.. Use password hint and see tbe hint it will give you... Then if it stil does not work, i advice you yake off your hard disk, fix it to an external hard disk casing, and plug to another computer, open it from that pc, and copy your files out by locating the drive on the hard disk from the laptop you pluged it to... Once done, fix your hard disk back to your own laptop and do the necessary.... (formating) ...
Re: My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2016
@godfrey1... It's very possible from experience... Don't know the reason thou... Anyway you've given him the right solution... He can also install new OS on the laptop without fommating it and then access his files from USER
Re: My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work by horllamy(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2016
emmaosagie:
My password for my laptop pc won't work. i was travelling for some time so i had to unmount the battery and packed it up for say about 4 months. now that i am back for it the password won't open the pc, i am very sure the password is correct because i use one password for all my devices. the laptop runs on windows 7. i need solutions m how to go about this problem cos i have important files i have to get out of the pc. thanks to u all

Just try to use on-screen keyboard....1 of the keyboard may be pressing down or not pressing jut try using on-screen keyboard ...
Re: My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work by emmaosagie(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=moxter post=44802281]@godfrey1... It's very possible from experience... Don't know the reason thou... Anyway you've given him the right solution... He can also install new OS on the laptop without fommating it and then access his files from USER[thanks man pls tel me more on how to go about this]
Re: My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work by win10(m): 2:18am On Apr 22, 2016
emmaosagie:

One lasting solution is to remove/hack the password. the tutorial is lengthy and so cannot be posted here..
visit

http://www.techeda.com/computer/hack-windows-password.html
Re: My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work by shawlxAk(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Have you tried entering your password using the on-screen keyboard or an external keyboard?

emmaosagie:
Re: My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work by Greatzeus(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
emmaosagie:
I can unlock your PC in 3mins,nothing will happen to your files or settings. You can try it yourself if you have time and data.search,download and burn any of this Linux live O.S CD into a CD/DVD
System rescue CD,Hiren boot,Nt Password & registry editor
restart your PC and boot from CD/dvd
look for edit password in the menu items
follow the instructions
Re: My Unlock Password For My Laptop Pc Won't Work by economia: 12:10pm On May 26, 2016
win10:

One lasting solution is to remove/hack the password. the tutorial is lengthy and so cannot be posted here..
visit

http://www.techeda.com/computer/hack-windows-password.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise Before I Make A Mistake! / Tiwa Savage,Mi,dammy Krane,patorinking visited lagos Government House Today +pic / What Are The Characteristics Of A Good Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.