Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How I Was Scammed By Konga.com - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed By Konga.com (1287 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by sylva43: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2016
I ordered for Nexus_NX-015 water dispenser at 31,900 + delivery fee of 750 making 32,650 on 6th of April on Konga.com and it was delivered on 8th April but to my greatest surprise it was a different product, Nexus_NX-012 that was delivered, I complained to the man that delivered the product he said its what they gave him from their warehouse to deliver to me, he then advice me to call their customer care unit which I did on the same day. A lady with a very unique voice picked and I tender my complain to her, she told me to snap the product and send to help@konga.com. I received a mail from them on 11th April, that I should return the product to No.17 Thomas Saloko street Ogba in less than 48 hours. I returned it the following day and it was received by a lady named Sumbo, she assured me I was going to get a response from them the next day. I waited till thursday that same week but did not heard from them, I called Sumbo and she told me she has done her part that I should call customer care, I called three times on Friday and the ladies assured me that they will forward my complain to the team in charge but up till today being 18 April. I have not received any response from them. Please Nigerians help me beg Konga.com to kindly return my money back because I think am being scammed.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Sistem007(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Lolz now see all the stress u had to go tru...If u had driven to the market and gotten the spec u wanted, will u be telling all these stories now? I feel for u sha but am sure u'v learnt ur lesson.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Abudu2000(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2016
is that why you are now being paranoid that its a scam,if a big company like konga wan scam na 36k abi 37k them go scam,obviously you made a wrong order!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by toyeoye(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2016
konga please epp confirm and comport.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by godfrey01(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2016
This is what happpen when you buy things online in Nigeria and still pay online.... My i do pay on delivery... If its not what i saw online, I won't pay and you will take you konga package and go because its my money and its still mine
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by delishpot: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Abudu2000:
is that why you are now being paranoid that its a scam,if a big company like konga wan scam na 36k abi 37k them go scam,obviously you made a wrong order!

So because konga is big and the money is not millions he should allow them treat him without regard? Instead of helping a brother solve his problem you are here claiming his money is not worth kongas time? If it were so, why does konga sell it?

@OP, please make sure you correspond with them through mails and keep a record of all correspondence. If they fail again threaten to sue them.

People should stop buying from them if you can not walk into their shop to pick what you want, don't buy.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by godfrey01(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Abudu2000:

Guuy don't talk like that.... This is how we have supported corruption.. See as you dey talk as if 36k na penny... Thats some people's monthly pay.... So guy think before yoy talk... Abi you na scammmer too because na scammmer dey fit yan the way you dey yan so....

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Stop ordering from online malls buy what you see with your eyes
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by 4reala(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Abudu2000:
guy go and sit down if u dnt hav any reasonable thing to comment.
Are u soliciting for the company or wat? Wat do u mean by Big company and small amount being scammed. Is the money not worked for?
Somebody is being scammed here and he is complaining, u are here backing d company.

Pls nxt time, just keep a sealed lip, and let pple wit sense, giv d op reasonable advice

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by SenJoe(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Sorry bro, from your write up, you stay in Lag or close, 750 for delivery money. Next time, drive to the mall and get the specs you want.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Abudu2000(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2016
4reala:
guy go and sit down if u dnt hav any reasonable thing to comment.
Are u soliciting for the company or wat? Wat do u mean by Big company and small amount being scammed. Is the money not worked for?
Somebody is being scammed here and he is complaining, u are here backing d company.

Pls nxt time, just keep a sealed lip, and let pple wit sense, giv d op reasonable advice
all I'm trying to say is this, maybe he made the order the wrong way which offcorse happens alot to people and the company is then blamed ,anyways not that I work there or something but I have been a victim and I went to their office and I was gladly refunded my cash,instead of coming to Nairaland to spoil peoples source of living because of peanuts....
you know how many job opportunities konga has provided,now if you succeed in spoiling the reputation and they finally go down,you will celebrate right??
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Abudu2000(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2016
godfrey01:

Guuy don't talk like that.... This is how we have supported corruption.. See as you dey talk as if 36k na penny... Thats some people's monthly pay.... So guy think before yoy talk... Abi you na scammmer too because na scammmer dey fit yan the way you dey yan so....
guy don't talk down on me with that smelly mouth of yours,now it seems Nairaland has now become a place where you people can now type without your brains been fixed up yet, you should be sure that its a scam before screaming not coming here to discredit a company that provides thousands of jobs to others, or your papa fit build company, idiot!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by godfrey01(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Abudu2000:
guy don't talk down on me with that smelly mouth of yours,now it seems Nairaland has now become a place where you people can now type without your brains been fixed up yet, you should be sure that its a scam before screaming not coming here to discredit a company that provides thousands of jobs to others, or your papa fit build company, idiot!

I can now see how stupid you are...

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Abudu2000 post=44806255]guy don't talk down on me with that smelly mouth of yours,now it seems Nairaland has now become a place where you people can now type without your brains been fixed up yet, you should be sure that its a scam before screaming not coming here to discredit a company that provides thousands of jobs to others, or your papa fit build company, idiot!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abudu2000:
Now we know you work with konga.

Nairalanders be aware of this guy. He's a scam like his company konga tongue
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Abudu2000(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
wizzyrich:
Now we know you work with konga.

Nairalanders be aware of this guy. He's a scam like his company konga tongue
No need fighting with a pig coz you both get dirty and guess what,he will enjoy it!!!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abudu2000:
No need fighting with a pig coz you both get dirty and guess what,he will enjoy it!!!
eyah ! E pain am well well tongue tongue tongue

Truth they say is bitter, deal with it and stop supporting fraudulent activities.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by debetmx(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Always pay on delivery.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Abudu2000(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
wizzyrich:
eyah ! E pain am well well tongue tongue tongue

Truth they say is bitter, deal with it and stop supporting fraudulent activities.
now I'm ashamed of myself for quoting a toddler since!!!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abudu2000:
now I'm ashamed of myself for quoting a toddler since!!!
And yet you still replied, are you not the PIG and the TODDLER now ?

It is such a shame that your old papa brain has beclouded your sense of reasoning that you see something bad and still admit its good.

I won't be supprise if you call your father a Pig and a toddler when he gives you advice. Wise and matured people are not always quick to insult but lower themselves and learn from their mistakes.

You have too much of ego, you don't know more than the 99.9% of nairalanders that are kicking against the bad act of the company. Grow up pls

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Abudu2000(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
wizzyrich:
And yet you still replied, are you not the PIG and the TODDLER now ?

It is such a shame that your old papa brain has beclouded your sense of reasoning that you see something bad and still admit its good.

I won't be supprise if you call your father a Pig and a toddler when he gives you advice. Wise and matured people are not always quick to insult but lower themselves and learn from their mistakes.

You have too much of ego, you don't know more than the 99.9% of nairalanders that are kicking against the bad act of the company. Grow up pls
E paiiiiin am!!!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abudu2000:
E paiiiiin am!!!
Thank God you were able to see meanings to my last quote. A little tnx will do for the greate job i did in correcting your ignorance cool tongue grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Konga.com by 4reala(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abudu2000:
all I'm trying to say is this, maybe he made the order the wrong way which offcorse happens alot to people and the company is then blamed ,anyways not that I work there or something but I have been a victim and I went to their office and I was gladly refunded my cash,instead of coming to Nairaland to spoil peoples source of living because of peanuts....
you know how many job opportunities konga has provided,now if you succeed in spoiling the reputation and they finally go down,you will celebrate right??
u can also look at it dis way, maybe dat particular product is out of stock and Konga decides to giv him wat dey hav, thinking he would not recognize. Datz not how to do biz man. Integrity does matter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 People Who Tried To Fake Their Own Deaths And Failed Miserably / Have You Heard About 'niger Delta Avengers'? See What They Did. / My Journey Into Cultism And How I Lost 34 Of My Colleagues- A Repented Ex-cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.