Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Space Travel Without Accident Between Two Or More Aircraft - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Space Travel Without Accident Between Two Or More Aircraft (652 Views)

Terrible Accident Between A Car And Okada Claims The Lives Of 4 In Anambra(pics) / Fatal Accident Between Truck And Keke Leaves Two Dead In Imo State. Photos / Accident Between Tipper And Toyota Camry On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Space Travel Without Accident Between Two Or More Aircraft by Guddyever(f): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2016
I keep wondering if different aircraft from different geographical locations traveling around the world do have an accident? Note: Not referring to the usual plane crash. Science student please, I need more clarification. Thanks
Re: Space Travel Without Accident Between Two Or More Aircraft by tdayof(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Guddyever:
I keep wondering if different aircraft from different geographical locations traveling around the world do have an accident? Note: Not referring to the usual plane crash. Science student please, I need more clarification. Thanks
Yea it once happened. A DHL and Russian commercial aircraft.
It was actually caused by the air traffic control officer, however it wasn't something intentional.

Aircrafts also have sensors to detect another incoming aircraft.
Re: Space Travel Without Accident Between Two Or More Aircraft by Guddyever(f): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
tdayof:

Yea it once happened. A DHL and Russian commercial aircraft.
It was actually caused by the air traffic control officer, however it wasn't something intentional.

Aircrafts also have sensors to detect another incoming aircraft.

Thanks for your response.
But this Russian and DHL accident, was it fatal, fallen or something?
Re: Space Travel Without Accident Between Two Or More Aircraft by tdayof(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Guddyever:
Thanks for your response.
But this Russian and DHL accident, was it fatal, fallen or something?
yea I think all students on board lost their life. I can't remember if there was any survivor. A father of one of the victims later killed the air traffic control officer.
Re: Space Travel Without Accident Between Two Or More Aircraft by Guddyever(f): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2016
tdayof:
yea I think all students on board lost their life. I can't remember if there was any survivor. A father of one of the victims later killed the air traffic control officer.
wao, what a great loss. Thanks for the clarification tdayof.
Do have a pleasant weekend.

Where Can I Get The Chinese Currency, The Yuan, At The Official Rate? / Have You Had A Free Ride Before? Share Your Experience! / Some Tourist Attractions Location In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8