Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency (1120 Views)

Need Help Can't Afford To Employ ASUQU Smes Is Here / Are You Into Branding??? / Mobile Money Kiosks, Vending Trolleys, Signage, Parasols And Other Branding . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by BrandExpert(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2016
Hello everyone on Nairaland.

My name is Quadri Adewuyi, a Brand Expert
and eBusiness Consultant & Coach. I own a duly registered brand consultancy firm called Nouz-Bogg Innovations.

On Nairaland, in business section precisely, I tried to observe and I noticed that most of the active threads you see on this site are about importation, bulk SMS, forex trading, freelancing and so on and so forth. I am not saying they are not good or you can’t make money from them but the problem I have with we Nigerians is that once we turn our attention to a particular thing, we don’t look elsewhere, we don’t diversify. This attitude has made us failed to look at the opportunity that lies ahead of us as a result the current economy situation in the country.

If you are the type that observe and read news, you will surely know Nigerians are now sensitive and are embracing entrepreneurship by creating businesses on their own day in day out, people are tired of waiting on the government to provide them job. Recently, Nigeria has been listed as one of the fastest growing economy in the world.

What I am saying is, as we have new businesses springing up day in day out, the competition among these businesses gets stiffer and tougher especially the ones that are selling similar products/services. This will consequently pose, and it is even posing, a great challenge to business owners because their goal is to maximize their profit by having largest share of the market but unfortunately, they can’t achieve this magically because they do not own their brands but rather their consumers! Any business out there that does not have a strong brand is bound to be overtaken by its competitors and if care is not taken, it will end up winding up.

Looking into the cola drink market, many companies have risen and fallen but Coca-Cola, which has started over a century ago, is still leading. The secret of their relevance is their brand. They have instilled their psychological representation in the head of the people that is why if Cola-Cola should decide to be selling their product twice their current price, people will still go for it.

Enough of the story! What I am saying in essence is there is an opportunity for us here. What an entrepreneur does is to identify a problem and provide solution to it. Now, we found one and we must provide solution.
It’s high time we explored brand agency business, it is very profitable because it is a professional service, I have done it and I am still doing it.
I have prepared an A-Z guide titled, “FAIL-SAFE GUIDE TO RENDERING BRANDING SERVICES TO COMPANIES, ORGANISATIONS, GOVERNMENT, INDIVIDUALS ETC WITH 0.00 NAIRA” on how you can go about this business based on my own personal experience. So in the guide, I will be teaching you what I do and not what I know! If you follow it religiously, you will be making millions of naira from it.

In this ebook, you will:
1. Learn what branding entails and how you go about rendering it.

2. Learn how to graphically design different kinds of work and if you are not in for that, how to hire one.

3. Go about and print posters, banners, flyers, handbooks, note books, calendar, shirts etc without owning a machine or being an operator successfully

4. Get contracts from corporate organisations and government

5. Write a winning proposal to get contracts

6. Register your business

7. Learn how to open a business bank account.

There 2 versions of the book, the free version and the full version.

The full version is what you need for you to hit the ground running in the business but in case you doubt what is in it, you can order for the free version. The cost of the full version is N15,000 but being nairalander, I’ve been advised to bring the price down as low as possible because most of us are hustlers, but to me, paying N100,000 to get information that will be making me millions of naira is not much at all, it is simply investment.

Since the money will be subsidized, let us make this crazy deal

1. For the first 20 people to buy the e-book, they will enjoy 90% off the normal price. By my calculation, that is N13,500 off. This means you will pay just N1,500 if you are among the first 20 people to buy it. Crazy, isn't it?

2. For the next 50 people, you will enjoy 85% off the standard price, that is, N15,000 - N12,750 = N2,250. You are paying just N2,250 for being part of the next 50 opportunists.

3. For the following 100 opportunists, you will enjoy 80% off. With this, you will pay just N3,000.

From the foregoing, you can see that all the prices are crazy for nairalanders. This book on site like amazon is triple the price you are paying here.

You will agree with me that all what has been packaged to this book is what some people will be selling to you separately at even a higher prices. For instance, writing a winning business proposal is what can be packaged in a single book and sold for N5,000.

To order for the full version, kindly send the detail of your payment to either of the following accounts:
Account name: Adewuyi Quadri
Account nos: 0030074755 (GT Bank)
3093881679 (First Bank)
0048392016 (Diamond Bank).

After the payment has been made, kindly notify me by sending an email to quadri@nbibrands.com and you will get your e-book within 24 hours.

To get the free version of this e-book, please kindly drop your email here and you will get your free version as soon as it is sighted.
Let’s make this money together.

**Pls note: This thread was created earlier in the business section and we have had up to 100 subscribers, running to 4 to 5 pages but was deleted - that is why I move down to this section.

**Also, there will be practical session on this thread to elucidate on some certain things found difficult in the book.

GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by Redbishop(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Freebaize@gmail.com
Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by grevotech(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Nuel.impact@gmail.com
Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by adeife16(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2016
dadaadeife@gmail.com
Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by prettyprecy(f): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
iyekeprecious@gmail.com
Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by BrandExpert(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good evening everyone,how was your day? for those that drop their email addresses, kindly check for the free version. In case you have any issue, feel free to contact me.

Thanks.
Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by Chizin(m): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2016
chizin247@gmail.com
Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by BrandExpert(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Good afternoon peepz. I am still expecting people to comment on the e-book they have received. Thier comments will go a long way.
Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by prettyprecy(f): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks I got mine already. . Looking forward to get the full version soon.
Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by BrandExpert(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2016
prettyprecy:
Alright, No problem.
Re: You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2016
prettyprecy:
girl you fine die. Your beauty is so outstandingly encaptivating.
Moni fe re, et mo fe ri e.

(1) (Reply)

Which Barrier Will Best Protect Your Home From Burglars? / Make Money With Voice Sms / How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.