Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

All About P5 Mini - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All About P5 Mini (37975 Views)

Gionee P5 Mini And Tecno W3 / How To Off Data In Gionee P5 Mini / The New Gionee P5 Mini Smartphone || Features & Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
elandtech:
Having a 1.3Ghz quad core makes it quite fast for a low end phone when compared to its counterparts I. The market.
Did you try out the chameleon mode as regards to the picture.
Re: All About P5 Mini by Tosinadigun23: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
try it o... even boys have to look fresh...
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
yes I did. ...it was nice particularly in regards to the theme. At least I don't have to start downloading themes. I can always customize my own.
Re: All About P5 Mini by Tosinadigun23: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
elandtech:
yes I did. ...it was nice particularly in regards to the theme. At least I don't have to start downloading themes. I can always customize my own.
tecno newly launched phone is under heavy criticism.. am not defaming just what i heard.. simply because the phone couldnt meet with its demands..
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
elandtech:
the battery is another thing that got me hooked to the phone. It lasts very long. And I can really use it for a very long period of time.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
elandtech:
the battery is another thing that got me hooked to the phone. It lasts very long. And I can really use it for a very long period of time.
true..for a low end phone it really lasts long. Nigerian students would really like dis phone cos it would help them a lot.
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
trendingfola:

Infinix hot 2, gionee m3 mini or tecno l5 but I made the decision to go for p5. Why?
1) gionee's camera is the best among the 3
2) gionee 4000 mah battery is the almost the same thing with tecnos 5000mah
3) gionees ui is great
4)talk about durability .. I give it to gionee .
yea.... the choice is totally in your hands...
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Also the phone isn't heavy, it's quite light in weight and very portable making it quite easy to carry around.
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
bringing three different colours is really nice, at least it gives the end user a choice to pick from.
not only that it has function for two sims
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Check here http://www.etechgist.com search for gionee and learn all there is to know.
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
trendingfola:
the battery is massive and last over 2days playing with opera mini, whatsapp, bbm,etc.. i mostly use opera mini to browse
the edge is very responsive and on 3g, the speed is a wow..
the camera is cool and come out great (esp with flash)
you have about less than 10gb storage to use.. but you can add ur sd.. i haven't done that yet..

the sound comes out cool, playing music ....
it's worth the price for me however, it depends on what you want.
just as you said.... but it can do so much more
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
It's large memory is yet another thing that's freaks me. Cos personally am a fan of large memory. I know for sure that most low end phones out in the market have small memory storage.
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
elandtech:
talk about not charging a phone for 2 days.... wink
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
Soliloquy.
dont think o... tell people about it...
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
elandtech:
It's large memory is yet another thing that's freaks me. Cos personally am a fan of large memory. I know for sure that most low end phones out in the market have small memory storage.
yeah... the phone having a large capacity storage is a thumb up. most low end phone in the market usually come with about 8 gig storage capacity but the p5 mini is coming with both 16 and 32 gig is really cool.
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
you can use more than one browser on your phone without closing any..
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
yeah... the phone having a large capacity storage is a thumb up. most low end phone in the market usually come with about 8 gig storage capacity but the p5 mini is coming with both 16 and 32 gig is really cool.
a good phone is not all about raw power.. it is the combination of build quality, design,features,battery life,durability etc..
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
The p5 mini 1.3GHz quad core help in streaming of videos. Cos of the large processor streaming of videos on the internet is smooth and fast without interruption.
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
elandtech:
can you believe that gionee is mentioned on Guinness book of world records.. as the world's slimmest smartphone?
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
trendingfola:
true talk... considering that am a student and that i need a smartphone for assignments, news and most of all entertainment..
you could have data plans that work for your phone...
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
if you are considering where to get your gionee phone... try the online stores... gionee is everywhere
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
thismediagirl:
can you believe that gionee is mentioned on Guinness book of world records.. as the world's slimmest smartphone?
yea... i saw that too online and i was surprised cos i thought maybe the i-phone would take that spot. instead its gionee that takes that position.
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
thismediagirl:
I saw something like that and it was Gionee that claimed that post of world slimmest phone. Was thinking maybe i-phone or Samsung. By it seems that Gionee is moving up there ladder interns of physical uniqueness
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tosinadigun23:
I needed a android phone that was a low end... and i got a gionee p5 mini....
i dont regret it
forget nokia and itel... gionee all the way..
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
i like how this discussion is moving... no insults or backlash...
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
On a more honest note I think Gionee is moving up the ladder in the market. I believe that with time they can replace techno in the market and sine other brands.
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
as per camera, the face beauty mode is quite awesome, at least u can change the appearance of the picture and making the pic look more real or rather beautiful.
in my opinion... i dont have to change anything ....
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
elandtech:
On a more honest note I think Gionee is moving up the ladder in the market. I believe that with time they can replace techno in the market and sine other brands.
the time is already here ....ask around you will see its true...
Re: All About P5 Mini by Babanhajiya(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Una well done Ooo! Gionee marketers. Spreading my mat for one corner, make I watch Tecno vs Gionee grin grin grin
Re: All About P5 Mini by everythingnaija: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tosinadigun23:
irrespective of its origin ... it has become a name to recognise..
you are so correct
Re: All About P5 Mini by everythingnaija: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tosinadigun23:
yeah.. i am yet to regret my decision.... can i get AMEN!!
AMEN!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: All About P5 Mini by everythingnaija: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tosinadigun23:
tecno newly launched phone is under heavy criticism.. am not defaming just what i heard.. simply because the phone couldnt meet with its demands..
TRUE.. we should be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? / Top 3 Smartphone Brands Making Waves In 2019 / I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.