Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product (18115 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
It was a indeed a gathering of selected personalities at the Sunlight event held over the weekend at Silver Plate.

The event promo was staged to showcase how effective the product can be with celebrities like nollywood actress Empress Njamah, Willy willy of Wazobia FM, on air personality Matilda Duncan , Amaka of Hot FM' and Adama using it at that point.

Popular Wazobia personality Chuks D General was the anchor of the event which attracted other showbiz personalities with Nollywood diva Empress ‎as centre of attraction.

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/04/photos-nollywood-actress-empress-njamah.html?m=0

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
More

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Seee

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by YorubaWoman: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Am imagining this babe in kitchen preparing all ofes and pounding yam with so much desire

Stirring the edikangkong with spoon

cheesy

Bless good women!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
She's cute. Nice stature. No classic shakara yet

Tonto dike no fit do this kyn thing
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
nice one deir

latest:: lol......See the New 2016 Bride Price In
Umuahia, Abia State http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/see-new-2016-bride-price-in-umuahia.html?m=0
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
s
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by danasjoe1: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Empress d jabulani eyez..

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by bunmioguns(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
cool
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by Iamfrank(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Y ha face n ha hand get different color, abi na still d effect of sunlight too?
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by Jaywilmorts: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
danasjoe1:
Empress d jabulani eyez..

She can see for africa grin
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by viqueta(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
who she epp wash cloth

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by prinsam30: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
this bitch still dey so?

I for don marry this chick way back in 2001 but she was so obsessed with her movie career, then I never complained but she wants to be the boss and I don't like that bossing of a thing, so she sacked me.

but then I was so happy because I revenged by fvcking her best friend, well she got to know and she gave me the second sack

end of story

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by Ayoswit(f): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
K
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by josephogbu(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
OK it's good, at least acting is not her
calling
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by NaLaugh: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
She's kinda sexy.
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by brunofarad(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by TrollTrap: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Timaya: Empress gimme the motor...
Empress: I no go give you the motor..... You know how many time wey you chop my kpomo. If my kpomo Na ten ten thousand, calculate am with how many times wey you chop my kpomo, you go see say Na you go balance me.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by jasysandra(f): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wishes all the way grin
prinsam30:
this bitch still dey so?

I for don marry this chick way back in 2001 but she was so obsessed with her movie career, then I never complained but she wants to be the boss and I don't like that bossing of a thing, so she sacked me.

but then I was so happy because I revenged by fvcking her best friend, well she got to know and she gave me the second sack

end of story
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by manuelsuche(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
I love this lady with passion.. She is always been real

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by jasysandra(f): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Those eyes of hers are killing kiss

Me love big eyes grin
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by Houseofglam7(f): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
I like her

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by fejicruz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na to call you Eyecinth (hyacinth)
jasysandra:
Those eyes of hers are killing kiss
Me love big eyes grin
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by obichiddy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amaka @HotFMabuja, always on point. She definitely will get to the zenith of her profession.
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by jasysandra(f): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin grin
fejicruz:
Na to call you Eyecinth (hyacinth)
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by dayoungmoney1: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wash am well anti
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by prinsam30: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
jasysandra:
Wishes all the way grin
jasysandra how u dey
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by jasysandra(f): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fine grin
You nko??
prinsam30:

jasysandra how u dey
Re: Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product by prinsam30: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
jasysandra:
Fine grin
You nko??

I just dey bounce for here ooooooo, dey miss u anyhow, abeg na joke ooo, make my case no go end like Linda and wizkid ooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Spends ₦800k On Christmas Shopping (Video) / Emeka Ike And Jonathan At Rhythm 'N' Play Event[see PHOTO] / Nigerians Come For Man Who Said Tekno Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.