Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please Help A Stranded Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help A Stranded Corper (570 Views)

Corps Members Stranded In Abuja Over Non-payment Of "Allawee'' / Passing Out Corp Members Stranded As Federal Government Refuse Them Their Alawee / Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Stranded Corper by Ebonylayo(f): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good day all,
Please help me appeal to CBN I'm almost stranded.in my place of primary assignment with no money to feed or transport myself back home. I did my BVN registration at wema bank and had to open an account With Zenith bank for my allawee to be paid but discovered there was a mistake in my date of birth when I had to link my BVN to Zenith. My account with Zenith has been blocked for the past 2 months and I had to go to Wema bank to rectify it but I was told that CBN has to effect the change before the account can be unblocked.
It's taking forever for this to be done please help me appeal to CBN to effect the change . Help an hungry corper pleeeease.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Corp Members Needed In A Pharmaceutical Company. / IOSH (managing And Working Safety) Certification Training Nationwide / Mum Dresses Little Boy In NYSC Uniform As She Celebrates Her Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.