Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" (577 Views)

Awesome Boxed-head Boerboels For Sale Incredibly Cheap / 15 Incredibly Useful Websites Every One Should Know / Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" by vicord: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
The young man posted online about his displeasure on the running of the government by the present adminstration.

The online bully replied him by insulting the day light out of him.

His response though was epic.

See the screenshot below

Re: What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" by DaBullIT(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
whats epic about this ??

3 Likes

Re: What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" by adehsenior(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
This reply is really epic, I wonder whether some of my northern brothers have taken too much fura da nunu and have forgotten their brains in the calabash.
Abeg send that guy to almajiri school in Daura
Re: What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
To be honest, there's nothing epic about this. Honest question, how many of our Parents speak such impeccable English.
Re: What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" by vicord: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
adehsenior:
This reply is really epic, I wonder whether some of my northern brothers have taken too much fura da nunu and have forgotten their brains in the calabash.

lol
I Wonder too.
as far as your views are contrary to theirs,
there next move is always predictable .
they'll start abusing u with their K-leg English.
Re: What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" by vicord: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
adehsenior:

lol
I Wonder too.
as far as your views are contrary to theirs,
their next move is always predictable .
they'll start abusing u with their K-leg English.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Pls Help: Industrial & General Insurance Plc ( Igi) Is A Scam / Nigerian Man Meets His Look Alike At Work You'd Think They Were Brothers. / Grandma, Seven Grandchildren Roam Ibadan Streets For Food (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.