Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,232 members, 7,825,893 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Drivers Needed In A Modern Printing Press At Yaba - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drivers Needed In A Modern Printing Press At Yaba (495 Views)

A Modern Printing Firm Located At Yaba, Lagos Is Looking For An Accounts Officer / Maintenance Technician & Accounting Officer Needed In Modern Printing Press / Male Security Operatives And Drivers Needed In A Modern Printing Press At Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers Needed In A Modern Printing Press At Yaba by Fosha: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Candidate for this role must:

1. Be able to read and write
2. Have at least S.S.C.E
3. Have valid driver's license and LASDRI
4. Good knowledge of Lagos road network
5. Be able to communicate in English
6. Not be less than 30 years old
7. Be honest and hard working

Salary: N40,000.00
Benefit: Health Insurance

Interested person should please send SMS (name, age, position of interest and location of your house e.g Yaba, Ketu) to 08074062842. Application closes two weeks from the placement of the advert.
Re: Drivers Needed In A Modern Printing Press At Yaba by CaptainBomb(m): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2016
Fosha:
Candidate for this role must:

1. Be able to read and write
2. Have at least S.S.C.E
3. Have valid driver's license and LASDRI
4. Good knowledge of Lagos road network
5. Be able to communicate in English
6. Not be less than 30 years old
7. Be honest and hard working

Salary: N40,000.00
Benefit: Health Insurance

Interested person should please send SMS (name, age, position of interest and location of your house e.g Yaba, Ketu) to 08074062842. Application closes two weeks from the placement of the advert.
scam
Re: Drivers Needed In A Modern Printing Press At Yaba by Fosha: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
@CaptainBomb, you appears not to have skill to discern what is scam or not. Being a busy person, I would have love to school you on what life entails. However my advice to you is to always do your findings before you react to issues on social media because you may just be cutting yourself away from people that may be of help to you. The unfortunate part of the issue is that, you won't just be stopping yourself from progressing but of course you will succeed in misleading and misinforming innocent mind. At least, you should have called the line for verification.

Wish you the best.
Re: Drivers Needed In A Modern Printing Press At Yaba by OkoAnike(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Fosha post=45157726]@CaptainBomb, you appears not to have skill to discern what is scam or not. Being a busy person, I would have love to school you on what life entails. However my advice to you is to always do your findings before you react to issues on social media because you may just be cutting yourself away from people that may be of help to you. The unfortunate part of the issue is that, you won't just be stopping yourself from progressing but of course you will succeed in misleading and misinforming innocent mind. At least, you should have called the line for verification.

Wish you the best. [/quote

Well said my brother, God bless ur sincere heart /mind

(1) (Reply)

Representatives Is Needed In All Locality In Nigeria / Regional Sales Manager Wanted / Vacancy For Medical Representative ,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.