Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Two Horses And The Eagle Has Lost Their Job How Sad - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Two Horses And The Eagle Has Lost Their Job How Sad (647 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / Very Funny: Two Fat Ladies In A Small Restaurant Struggling To Do Their Job / This Is One Of The Saddest Pics I've Ever Seen... So Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Horses And The Eagle Has Lost Their Job How Sad by ujoseph006: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
The two horses and the eagle has lost their job
How sad

The two horses and the eagle has lost their job, how sad.

See the photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/photo-of-the-day-coat-of-arm-edition/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: The Two Horses And The Eagle Has Lost Their Job How Sad by DesChyko: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol..
Re: The Two Horses And The Eagle Has Lost Their Job How Sad by Luckylife(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
King of the north
Re: The Two Horses And The Eagle Has Lost Their Job How Sad by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Best creative joke ever.....love this outside the box thinking

(1) (Reply)

Father And Daughter / An Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari's On IG / Valentine's Day . Me And My Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.