Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed (1349 Views)

Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / CLOSED- female computer operator Needed / Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed by aloeman15(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
I need a Personal Assistant for various tasks in my new business ventures.

The job will suit an energetic SSCE/NDE/OND holder, or STUDENT on IT who wants to earn and learn about running a business.

You will mostly work alongside me but must be able to work unsupervised. So it's OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE to use your initiative.

The tasks include-
Word processing, client contact, running errands, record/stock keeping, fund transfer, product research and presentation, stock procurement and supply.

The starting pay is small- at 18k/month and the job is tough.
But you get bonuses on ALL sales- 10% of ALL retail value with guaranteed, termed pay increases.

You'll get comprehensive on-the-job computer training in several application packages.

You'll also benefit from exposure to different Business-To-Business settings and dealings.

Accomodation is provided 1 bus ride from the estate.
Location-
Lekki-ajah axis, Lagos.

Applicants are to email their CV to dze.hr14@gmail.com
Goodluck.
Re: CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
18k for dis kind economy?....he no reach me chop for 1 week undecided

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed by odaniel1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mizzara:
18k for dis kind economy?....he no reach me chop for 1 week undecided

Bloody liar....!!!
#FakeBitch
Re: CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed by aloeman15(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Please, she's free to comment o!
Madam, don't worry, eh?
By God's grace the enterprise will be successful and there will be lots of sales bonuses.
I know you'll join me to say a big 'Amen'.
I await your response.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2016
aloeman15:
Please, she's free to comment o!
Madam, don't worry, eh?
By God's grace the enterprise will be successful and there will be lots of sales bonuses.
I know you'll join me to say a big 'Amen'.
I await your response.
God bless you.

Jst kidding.....but "Amen" God will improve ur business...
Re: CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed by aloeman15(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Thanks. Keep the emails coming.
Re: CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed by aloeman15(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
aloeman15:
Thanks. Keep the emails coming.
More interviews this week. Goodluck.
Re: CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed by aloeman15(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please, for those applying from outside lagos-
Only send an email AFTER you've sorted out how you'll attend an interview.
Otherwise you'll give yourself needless worry and waste your resources chasing a job you can't present yourself for.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please help me to check this Resume/CV / We Are Currently Recruiting / I Urgently Need A Sales Rep/distribution Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.