Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! (956 Views)

Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song / Please Listen To My Music And Rate(please) / Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Well,

I am a financial trader and a good Nairaland family but then a man has the right to have some fun and explore his other talents.. hence my venture into this hobby of mine.

Kindly listen and rate it.! and be blunt with your oppinion if need be. grin Its a hobby for me.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/85865/oohrhii-kose

Thanks y'all..
Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by achinaboy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
i will play this in my car any day any time, in my opinion,starting from 10,you are 9.9

1 Like

Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
achinaboy:
i will play this in my car any day any time, in my opinion,starting from 10,you are 9.9

Thank you bro...

I am very grateful for this comment! Encourages me ...

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks all for downloading...

Please share your comments and views .

regards.
Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
The thread is getting views..

the song is getting downloads...

yet am not getting any comment here.. Please your honest views will be appreciated...

I would be droping another song soon.

Thank you all.

Kindest Regards.
Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by Dainty25(f): 6:22pm On May 18, 2016
Okay.
So, I finally downloaded it, and truth be told, I like it and it has been playing continuously on my phone.

Great job, well done!
Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 24, 2016
Dainty25:
Okay.
So, I finally downloaded it, and truth be told, I like it and it has been playing continuously on my phone.

Great job, well done!

Thank you bro,

Ill be uploading another soon.
Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by Dainty25(f): 8:22pm On May 24, 2016
oohrhiifx:

Thank you bro,

Ill be uploading another soon.

You're welcome,
I'm not a guy though
Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 25, 2016
Dainty25:

You're welcome,
I'm not a guy though

Oh then,

Thank you ma'am grin
Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by frankmoney(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2016
Nice one .. Good instrumental ... Nice lyrics , your voice blended with the instrumental ... I will rate u 8/10
Re: A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
frankmoney:
Nice one .. Good instrumental ... Nice lyrics , your voice blended with the instrumental ... I will rate u 8/10

Aha!...

Thank you.

Would be uploading another soon.

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Download Video: Phyno – Fada Fada Ft. Olamide / MUSIC : Elitroph – Eledumare Prod By. Kuebounce / A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.