Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

How To Setup A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Setup A Website (598 Views)

Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog / What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup A Website by teampregar(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Plz i need you guys to tell me:
-If i can buy a domain name and a shared webhost space with vougepay(or any payment system)

-how do i point my domain name to my web server

-how to upload my website to the web server(icons,php,js,css files)

-how to update codes or files on the website without disturbing the end users.
Thanks
Re: How To Setup A Website by Lordbammy(m): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2016
teampregar:
-If i can buy a domain name and a shared webhost space with vougepay(or any payment system)

Thanks

Hello. We can help you out
Contact us: Onlineguruz007@gmail.com
Re: How To Setup A Website by hostkobo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
teampregar:

Thanks

yes, if you are buying from Nigerian webhosting resellers who integrated voguepay into their carts. How do you know if voguepay is integrated? well look around the site and check from information. You dont want to go through the whole process of registering, ordering, etc before you find out there is no voguepay option.

Other payment options: yes surely. The normal's are mastercard, visacard, paypal, etc.

No Voguepay option, if you are buying from foreign webhosting providers..... but the normals are there for creditcards and paypal.

If your domain and hosting are purchased from the same provider, chances are they should be auto-pointed. Else just update the ns-records of the domain with whatever your hosts provide you.

Every webhosting company out there would have a tool you can use via your browser to upload. Another option is via FTP (file transfer protocol).

You can reach me via whatsapp if you have other enquiries. Ill try my best to answer. Check my signature for contact details.

regards
HK
Re: How To Setup A Website by yomalex(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2016
Teampregar,
hostkobo has given you all the answers you need

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Cant Create Topic On Nairaland / Is It Possible To Pay For A Foreign Domain name In Nigeria / Get A Custom Design Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.