Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Hot Maths_ Funniest Nigerian Joke (valiantheartproduction) Episode 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hot Maths_ Funniest Nigerian Joke (valiantheartproduction) Episode 2 (1242 Views)

These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016! / The Shortest Nigerian Joke Ever!!! / True Nigerian Joke- Very Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Maths_ Funniest Nigerian Joke (valiantheartproduction) Episode 2 by Lawcurrent(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
watch this joke via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcFtPFa4GMs How students hate afternoon class even the teacher made it more hilarious and you will be smiling all day after watching it. Kindly subscribe to our channel today!
Re: Hot Maths_ Funniest Nigerian Joke (valiantheartproduction) Episode 2 by rejaycute: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
My neighbor came back drunk and he has been knocking on his door for 2hrs now he is the only one staying in his house and he has his key with him should I tell him that the person he is looking for is not at home.

(1) (Reply)

[FUNNY PHOTO ]see What Happens When You Study Plumbing Job To The Core (photo ) / I Saw This I And Could Not Keep It To Myself / When You Don't Want Your Enemies To Track Your Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.