Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read (1147 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Mrpresident1 January 2017 Rapture A Fallacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read by ebenice(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
LEFT BEHIND1 Corinthians 15:52, "In a Flash,in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.The trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.ENTIRE CHURCHES NOT RAPTURED.I saw very big Churches.I saw praise team members wearing uniforms that were above the knees.They also had also had worldliness of hair attachments and lipstick.Then when they were done singing,a man went up and started Prophesying to the whole Church.He was telling them,"This year is your year!God has remembered you this year!You are unique,you'll never fail,you are different!" The whole Church was screaming Amen!!!!I saw Children and even older people on their phones.They were on all sorts of social media in the Church.Some Children were even playing games and poking each other and laughing.No one was stopping them.Then the Rapture happened and the whole Church remained.Only the very little children went,those who can not tell right and wrong.Not even one Adult went.The Church members had only wanted to hear what pleased them.They did not want to hear rebuke.Then I saw a traditional Church.They seemed busy with all kinds of Church rituals.Then I saw a preacher wearing a black cloak with a cross.He went up to the Pulpit to begin the Sermon but just then,the Rapture happened.Children disappeared in the Church and there was confusion.They did not even know that what had happened was the Rapture. No one had ever taught them important lessons such as these.That is why we need to evangelise and tell people the Truth.Someone once asked saying "What is a Rapture?" He did not even know that it was the Rapture.To many of us,it may seem unrealistic that someone can ask such a question.Butpeople are in the dark and we are the light of the world.REPENTANCE AFTER RAPTURE.I saw a lot of people who were at home,work and other places.When the Rapture happened,peoplestarted running about knocking on their neighbour's doors.People were running about and they were confused.They were saying, "Just two days ago,we received a warning about the Rapture,so it was just two days remaining? I wish I had been Faithful for just two days,it was so easy! "There was chaos and confusion.People left the gates of their houses swinging wide open and they were running about in the streets.A lot of people had disappeared in the Rapture.The people they had considered foolish because oftheir Faith.There was a lot of traffic jam and cars started hitting into each other one car after the other. People were hooting theircars angrily and looking out the windows insulting.However,I did not see anyone dying on the road. Revelation 9:6 says,"During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will Flee from them.Everyone was just worried about themselves. I saw a group of Children about 7 years old.They had School bags and were wearing School uniforms.One of these Children's bagseven had a drawing of one of the Secular Tv Cartoons.They were crying for their Mothers but the Mothers were just concerned about themselves.I saw people who had been earlier ashamed to be seen as people who pray by their friends.They did not even want to pray in their own privacy because they did not think God was important. Now,I saw them kneeling on the streets praying and rolling on the ground.They hoped this will make God carry them away in the Rapture but it was too late.I saw people who had heard the holiness messages but did not want to repent.After the Rapture,I saw them beginning totake off their earrings and their makeup.They forced a lot of decent clothes on those bodies all at once than is necessary.They knelt in the streets with their hands lifted high crying. They hoped this would make them Raptured but it was too late.They even went to their houses and removed all things which they knew they should have given up and started burning them.But it was too late.I saw some breaking their Televisions saying ,"You are the reason I have remained,you secular Tv!"These people did not want to stop secular Tv.Now after the Rapture,they even started breaking their Tvs but it was too late! (God does not require us to break our Tvs.Only to avoidsecular Tv lest some should misunderstand.)THE MARK OF THE BEAST.The Lord showed me how the Mark of the beast will be made Popular among people.I saw a musician called Lil Wayne.He was Brain washing the people who had remainedthat the mark of the beast was good.I saw thousands of people mostly Youths at his music concert and he was rapping a song praising the mark of the beast.The people were singing along with him and even flashing Satanic signs like they do now.I saw that just like they influence people through their music now,they were doing the same after the Rapture and people were getting it readily because of this. I saw that the musicians themselves had accepted this mark and were brain washing the public through their music.I saw that they were also using popular musicians like Beyonce to get this mark through their songs.Anyone who listens to this music can rest assured that theywill receive the mark of the beast after Rapture.There are no two ways about it.Most of the people in the world are trapped by this music from hell even now.They can know in advance that they will not be Raptured if they do not repent.I saw graffiti on walls written,"ANTI-CHRIST RULES" and people were posing for pictures on those walls.They had accepted the Mark of the beast.They were making it seem like taking the mark of the beast was the cool thing to do.I saw leaders taking the mark of the beast,they were taking it without hesitation.I saw crowds in the streets with posters and whistles protesting against those who did not want to get the Mark ofthe beast.They were accusing them of not cooperating and wishing ill to the beast. People who were refusing the mark of the beast were under serious torment.The bible says it will be a time of great suffering as has never been since creation and as will never be ever again,Mark 13:19.This is the fate of anyone who will take the Mark of the beast.Revelations 14 :9- 11says, "Anyone who takes the Mark of the beast will drink the wine of the wrath of God which is poured out in Full strength.He shall be tormented with Fire and Brimstone in the presence of the Holy Angels and in the presence of the Lamb.The smoke of their tormentgoes up forever and ever and they have no rest,day or night,who worship the beast and his image and whoever receives the mark of his name.Today is the day of salvation.Repent today.SOON IT WILL BE TOO LATE!

2 Likes

Re: Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read by Geestarry(f): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2016
If you really want people to repent, preach God's love to them. All these fairy tales only instills fear into people. Salvation is not a product of fear, it is a product of faith.

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read by Amberon11: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2016
God gave him a revelation so that he can warn everyone of the impending doom that will befall everyone who isn't saved. Not sharing the message would mean disobeying God.

in the next coming Sundays my pastor will be preaching on Rapture! So many so called Christians don't believe there's a heaven or hell. Someone has to tell people the undiluted truth.
Geestarry:
If you really want people to repent, preach God's love to them. All these fairy tales only instills fear into people. Salvation is not a product of fear, it is a product of faith.
Re: Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read by Geestarry(f): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Amberon11:
God gave him a revelation so that he can warn everyone of the impending doom that will befall everyone who isn't saved. Not sharing the message would mean disobeying God.

in the next coming Sundays my pastor will be preaching on Rapture! So many so called Christians don't believe there's a heaven or hell. Someone has to tell people the undiluted truth.

And who said his revelation is the express will of God? Every thing you ever need to know about God and his ways is in the Bible. Read it with understand and stop depending on some self generated revelations

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read by Weah96: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
After the rapture, the baby mama will start looking for her baby who disappeared. Niggas everywhere will suddenly be free from child support payments.

Hold your babies well!!
Re: Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read by ebenice(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Geestarry:

And who said his revelation is the express will of God? Every thing you ever need to know about God and his ways is in the Bible. Read it with understand and stop depending on some self generated revelations
my dear revelations are reminders or warnings from a LOVING AND LIVING GOD....Only a dead or fake or imaginary god would keep mute ...besides, a true revelations do have biblical back ups...so check if anything look amiss ...

btw u should also be preaching the gospel not antagonizing a revelation...which doesn't seem productive..(just saying) GOD bless
Re: Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read by Weah96: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Can you begin to record the meal you eat the night before these your revelations occur? Someone is putting shrooms in your pot.

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Weah96:
Can you begin to record the meal you eat the night before these your revelations occur? Someone is putting shrooms in your pot.

Why do you keep talking to yourself
Re: Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read by ebenice(m): 1:29am On May 14, 2016
Weah96:
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Controversial South African Pastor Forces His Church Members To Drink Dettol(pix / Christians The Most Persecuted Group In World For Second Year: Study / Do Atheists Have Any Reasoning Ability At All- Criticizing THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.