Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,381 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Where Are The MTN Project Fame Season 8 Guyz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Are The MTN Project Fame Season 8 Guyz (464 Views)

Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Akoh Collabs With Yung Willis For Valentine / Yusuph Bows Out Of Project Fame Season 9 / Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The MTN Project Fame Season 8 Guyz by frankwells(f): 5:41am On Apr 19, 2016
I was just checking through my system videos and like Olamide i dabbed into the MTN project fame season 8 guyz, i have no option than to watch this talented guyz who really proved themselves in the academy, but my observing is have not been hearing from this guyz, as in about their career which they've already got the fame then, really wish to hear from Ibinu himself , Dehinde, really love his performance of Fatai Rolling Dollars Wonkeresi Number wa and Olamide Melo Melo, cant stop watching those performances over and over again, please help me find this guyz and tell them to just release something that will keep their names.
Re: Where Are The MTN Project Fame Season 8 Guyz by Flexherbal(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2016
They are taking their time, so that they can give you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Good Music From Gentle Ft. Oritsefemi / Who Knows How To Comprehensively Make Use Of Virtual Dj / D’tunes X Giftty – Nah Fire Via Funmitrends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.