Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Help: Teaching Job In Mainland Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Teaching Job In Mainland Lagos (539 Views)

I Need A Teaching Job / Ikorodu Residents Working On The Mainland - What's The Secret? / I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Teaching Job In Mainland Lagos by Ademat7(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2016
house pls help a graduate, idleness is d devil's machinery. by the way I just finish NYSC and i served in a secondary school.
qualification: B.Agric
qualities: Good communication skill,adjust quickly to new environment., good knowledge of Microsoft package(PowerPoint, office, basic excel)

location am looking forward to: ipaja,dopemu and environs

looking forward to your response
Re: Help: Teaching Job In Mainland Lagos by babythug(f): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you are serious you can package yourself better than this nonsense you've put up there. How do potential helpers contact you for eg? What did you study in the university? What specific parts of the mainland would your prefer to work at?
Do the needful and help yourself please

2 Likes

Re: Help: Teaching Job In Mainland Lagos by Ademat7(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
babythug:
If you are serious you can package yourself better than this nonsense you've put up there. How do potential helpers contact you for eg? What did you study in the university? What specific parts of the mainland would your prefer to work at?
Do the needful and help yourself please
thanks for your constrictive criticism.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn / NEED HELP MOVING TO YOUR NEW APARTMENT? / Hurry!!!!!!!Join The First-time/experienced Moms' First Online Group In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.