Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Muhammad And The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad And The Bible (1420 Views)

"Satan Delivered Islam To Muhammad And Following Islam Will Lead You To Hell" / The Relationship Between Muhammad And Satan / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad And The Bible by HomoSapiien: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2016
jcross19:
the sons of your uncle are your brothers right?.

Yes
Re: Muhammad And The Bible by Rilwon: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2016
I wouldn't stand with the OP on this because the purpose of the thread is baseless.

As for me, I have no faith/belief in that book called Bible. And then why should I use it to prove my own faith?

To you your hocus pocus, to me mine.
Re: Muhammad And The Bible by annunaki2(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Blackfire:
*trying not to laugh*.
The op is right u can find the name of mohamed in the bible... Is there ... In the book of delusion chapter 1,0000 vs 1... Infact u will find there that aisha was confirmed as the MOTHER OF ALL BELIEVERS.
now go to the book of ABOUT TO BE MAD chapter 419 vs 419 u will see that mohamed is a Chinese man , but his parents are igbos .. But he love ewedu and amala.
*pour my 50 litres of fuel away, thinking is dirty water*

abeg if u need more verses let me know...

gringringrin
Re: Muhammad And The Bible by annunaki2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rilwon:
I wouldn't stand with the OP on this because the purpose of the thread is baseless.

As for me, I have no faith/belief in that book called Bible. And then why should I use it to prove my own faith?

But your allahh claimed he authored. The book na, abi you don't believe him anymore? Even your mohammed instructed you to seek clarification from Christians if you are in doubt of anything. tongue
Re: Muhammad And The Bible by thorpido(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rilwon:

That's okay if you take that position.
The One Who sent Jesus is not the same as Allah.It's alright to follow your own religion.
The problem is when people try to mix things like the OP.
Re: Muhammad And The Bible by abdulmalik1988(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Glory be to God who used the words " From their brethren". It baffles me, my respected brothers and sisters, that you still can't differentiate between ' from their brethren' and 'from your brethren'. It does not take God more than a second to tell moses " From your brethren' because, Moses was a Jew - an Israelite. Why should God decide to use from their brethren? Is Moses, not part of Israel anymore? Let us reason together sirs and mas. The verse in its true nature, refers to children of Ismael as the brethren to children of Jacob. The bible says " He ( Ishmael) shall dwell in the presence of his brethren ( Israelites) : Gen.16: 12. In fact he died in the presence of all his brethren: Gen. 25:18.
Re: Muhammad And The Bible by Maamin(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
abdulmalik1988:
Glory be to God who used the words " From their brethren". It baffles me, my respected brothers and sisters, that you still can't differentiate between ' from their brethren' and 'from your brethren'. It does not take God more than a second to tell moses " From your brethren' because, Moses was a Jew - an Israelite. Why should God decide to use from their brethren? Is Moses, not part of Israel anymore? Let us reason together sirs and mas. The verse in its true nature, refers to children of Ismael as the brethren to children of Jacob. The bible says " He ( Ishmael) shall dwell in the presence of his brethren ( Israelites) : Gen.16: 12. In fact he died in the presence of all his brethren: Gen. 25:18.

this shows you know nothing about the bible or whatever the purpose you intended this thread to address..Moses was a Levite (from the tribe of Levi) not Jew cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Islamic Terrorism - By Ali Sina / 10 Gospel Songs You Should See / RECORD BREAKING PUMPKIN!! #SouthAfricaPumpkinFestival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.