Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Write EFCC Application Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write EFCC Application Letter (40687 Views)

How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by EmekaBlue(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Too many jobless pple and no money to even set self up...failed govt
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2016
Please is EFCC recruiting and if they are what is tge ode of filling an application?
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by bqlekan(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2016
ayusco85:

Your over sabi is extraterrestrial. It's not of this planet.
Your naïve mind is out of this galaxy, we can as well equate it to _stupidity. Relax bro, aint nobody competing with you here on milky way.
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by emperorchedda(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2016
The OP still didn't answer if it should typed or handwritten
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by patorial(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2016
<a href="how-peron-fit-send-am"/>answer me</a>
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Justicealh3(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2016
princefunmmy:
Application should be hand written
Added, isn't taping application letter
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by andyanders: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2016
Brightgem:
Dear OP. Good efforts thanks. I hav concerns though, mind u this job opening did not mention what organisation is recruiting. ur letter drives the writer to mention the organisation, I think people shd just say how their skill can fit into any dept of d organisation. so dat mentioning the organisation doesnt disqualify the writer. I stand to be corrected anyways

You are 200% correct and on point.
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Roseey0(f): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2016
What if the employer is not Efcc

The newspaper advert didn't mention efcc.
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by charlesucheh(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2016
OP graduate of what?!!! And bla! Bla! Bla! I thought the required document must have been attached? Who would want to read about you life history in an application letter when there are still about hundreds and thousands of other letters and credentials to go through! OP my opine though!

1 Like

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Controversialad: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2016
Isorite
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by kelechi50: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Please when is the closing date for submission, the app is it hand written or type written
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by PasNina(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2016
charlesucheh:
OP graduate of what?!!! And bla! Bla! Bla! I thought the required document must have been attached? Who would want to read about you life history in an application letter when there are still about hundreds and thousands of other letters and credentials to go through! OP my opine though!
God bless you.
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by PasNina(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2016
For a graduate cadet trainee? What bloody experience have you to showcase on a damn cover letter? Attach the documents as required with your CV and that should do.
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by WHOSEMAN(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2016
What other documents are to be attached to the application letter?
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by mrniceguyuc5(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Thanks for the info, have really learnt how to write this letter
http://ucgist.com.ng/how-to-write-efcc-application-letter/
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by usibengate(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Haha
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by pozbaby(f): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Cosmasel: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Please Op can someone paste a copy of the advert so we could see their requirements. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by InvertedHammer: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
/
Don't be surprised that someone prints it out like that, sends it to EFCC for consideration

...then turn around to blame his/her uncle in the village for unemployment.

\

1 Like

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Horlawale1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
WHOSEMAN:
What other documents are to be attached to the application letter?
Must be single
Must attach their certificate of Indigene/Local Government Area and birth certificate to their applications.
Must have their relevant educational certificates and not statement of result
Must be physically fit.

I hope it helps
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Horlawale1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
kelechi50:
Please when is the closing date for submission, the app is it hand written or type written

May 20th
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by bchi(f): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2016
I have everything complete except bsc certificate. Although I applied for it since last year but no in the state I schooled.
Any grade stated??
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Checked86: 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
Horlawale1:

Must be single
Must attach their certificate of Indigene/Local Government Area and birth certificate to their applications.
Must have their relevant educational certificates and not statement of result
Must be physically fit.

I hope it helps
Is first school leaving Cert. compulsory? I can't find mine. It is delaying me. Every other thing is ready.
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by philip001(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2016
Can it be hand written??
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by AljazeeraBCH: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
PLEASE WHAT IS THE NEXT STAGE IN THIS RECRUITMENT FOR THOSE THAT APPLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / Npower News Nairaland Thread / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.