Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Our Ultra Sound Result Says This.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Ultra Sound Result Says This.... (702 Views)

Light Grey Colorway For The Ultra Boost / Give Your Home A Tune Up....ultra Lend Has A Deal For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Ultra Sound Result Says This.... by mavinkalot: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
hmm!! First off, i thank God for the baby. Straight to the point! We are a family blessed with two boys now. The third is due to arrive in September this year. Our wish from God has been 2boys and a girl (our proposal to baba God). After which we would 'hang boot' on the procreation department door; just to tell the freshers that Kalot and Meryl wuz there. Today's scan says the baby is still a boy. Choi!! God indeed disposes. Shall we still hang boot? YES!!.

A lot of voices are saying too many things at the same time, "keep quiet!! can i listen to one croaky voice at at time?" i just thundered in siloloquy here in my office. "ahh!! i am sorry dave", i mused. "Is anything the matter?" dave inquires. Here are the chants of the voices below:

1. "So you won't see your daughter? (what she looks like). hey!! that father-daughter relationship ooh. you don miss amm. who go dey pet you
sometimes in years to come?"

2. "Should we try the fourth time when i make more in the next 3years? But my wife don try naa, make her body just rest. pikin na pikin.."

3. "You have thanked God for three cute boys via natural birth with no iota of complication. Now you allowing these thoughts seems you are ungrateful. You can't be thankful and ungrateful same time. choose one!! Face these three and remain thankful. Give them future as you are already doing. Some people are looking for half (if such exists)."

4. "Diick! diick!! everywhere"

One day my wify was about to bath our boys, she was laughing hard after saying something i could hear properly. I asked her to repeat it, she said, "grin.ick! D.ick!! everywhere i go in this house". laugh wan kill me. grin eyah!! I just wish at birth, the ultra sound would be wrong. My question is, please what is it like having only boys and no girl in the family? I am human, i am not afraid to just end it here with three boys. It would be an adventure raising this boys with no girl in their midst, but i need to know if anyone has felt same way. Older parents please share your advices and lessons to me.

..............To God Be the Glory, I DON HANG BOOT...................
Re: Our Ultra Sound Result Says This.... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Congratulations..
Re: Our Ultra Sound Result Says This.... by mavinkalot: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
thanks!
Hernyolar:
cheesy cheesy

Congratulations..
Re: Our Ultra Sound Result Says This.... by Ewuro4: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
I know how you feel oga. But haba, let the little bomboy in the oven arrive first , grow finish before jumping the gun.

You'll cross that bridge when you and wife finally make that important decision.

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Our Ultra Sound Result Says This.... by byvan03: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Trust me, you will love it totally,i won't have it any other way. Hanging boot is a good decision. One need lots of energy to keep up with them.

Congratulations!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FIRST Woman Gave Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy Inside Brt Bus. / Who Determines The Sex Of A Child? Father Or Mother? / Experiences With In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.