Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Part Time Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Job (604 Views)

Part Time Job In Food Industry / We Are Recruiting Part-time Sole Distributor In Each State / End Time Job Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Job by henry99: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
hello all...currently teaching at a school in lagos....planning on doing my masters at UNN...how possible is it to get a part time job(either teaching or casual job) while schooling.....really need your advice before i resigned at my place of work and embark on d journey...tnkz!!!
Re: Part Time Job by Arisheloaded(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
You can probably do your Masters in UNILAG or other first-rated Universities in Lagos. And if you are to move to UNN, I won't advice you to leave your current job because that may be the only source of your income but you can take the risk if you have other means of income to cater for your upkeep and tution fee.

Furthering your education is a good idea too, though it can't be done without adequate finances so try and hold you feet before making such decisions and more so, getting teaching jobs isn't so hard, depending on your area.

Don't leave certainty for uncertainty!
Re: Part Time Job by henry99: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Arisheloaded:
You can probably do your Masters in UNILAG or other first-rated Universities in Lagos. And if you are to move to UNN, I won't advice you to leave your current job because that may be the only source of your income but you can take the risk if you have other means of income to cater for your upkeep and tution fee.

Furthering your education is a good idea too, though it can't be done without adequate finances so try and hold you feet before making such decisions and more so, getting teaching jobs isn't so hard, depending on your area.

Don't leave certainty for uncertainty!
tnkz bro....bt fr some reasons i cnt do it at unilag....i appreciate d advice thou!!!

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Job Recruitment At Islamic Development Bank (isdb) - 2016 / Experienced Tailors Needed / Graduate Sales Representatives At Promasidor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.