Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is It Right The Way Boko-haram Leader Was Killed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Right The Way Boko-haram Leader Was Killed? (598 Views)

This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Boko Haram Leader Shekau On Hospital Death Bed: Is He Dead Or Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right The Way Boko-haram Leader Was Killed? by Nk23: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2009
The Sect leader of the Boko Haram crisis in the north was arrested and killed, i think its wrong because there could still be useful information to be extracted from him such as the main sponsors and other links they could have, yet to be to be discovered.
Re: Is It Right The Way Boko-haram Leader Was Killed? by Oluschenco(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2009
I think it is right, I think they did so because the sponsors of the sect may be the influenced people of Nigeria and hence he will be released.

Where is Clifford Orji today, he was the first mad-man to use GSM, when the working class can't afford one, from where does his money come from, if not from the big people of Naija.
Re: Is It Right The Way Boko-haram Leader Was Killed? by realfemite(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2009
Muhammed Yusuf, was he really killed? If yes, did you see his corpse? Wheither in a newspaper or on the screen. And what is the name of the police that shot him? Bros, let's stop decieving ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

~Check Out This Thread . . . ~ / Smirnoff Experience Hits Abuja In October / Where Is The Report Of The Remaining Banks Probe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.