Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals (1530 Views)

2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos / Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
I saw these set of awesome and creative pictures of people who use their hands to manipulate their shadows to create various animals.... If you are looking for something fun to do, these pictures have step by step guide of how to shape various animals for your entertainment... and i mean any animal.

See more photos below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/check-out-fun-photos-of-people-who.html

Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
MORE

Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
aGAIN

Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by nuelzy: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
am yet to see d people
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
e NEVER FINISH

Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Holup... e go soon end

Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Awesome
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2016

Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
wow.......seriously op I salute u..... this is really wonderful
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by Fmartin(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
At least dis will dilute my sadness over some national issues... grin thumbs up op.......
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by faruku104(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
hehehe would surely try this later in the evening. let NEPA not stop this movement angry
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
praizeblog:
wow.......seriously op I salute u..... this is really wonderful

Mehn I troway my hand in the process of saluting you, my Oga at the top
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wow..seems fun
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fmartin:
At least dis will dilute my sadness over some national issues... grin thumbs up op.......

Glad to be of service sire
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
faruku104:
hehehe would surely try this later in the evening. let NEPA not stop this movement angry

Brother do not practice juditsu in the process ooo tongue
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by Fmartin(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
DJBIGGY:

Glad to be of service sire
u welcm
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by Benart(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice one OP

Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by Dojupyo(f): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
faruku104:

Which NEPA, do wetin you wan do.. Shey light dey this country ni. Lols
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by marsoden: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice one. impressive!
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
I don't recognise some of the animals sad
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by Jegudujera(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Make i book space,front page material
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by faruku104(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
DJBIGGY:

Brother do not practice juditsu in the process ooo tongue
lol funny u..... where is that lalasticlala sef?
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by faruku104(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dojupyo:

Which NEPA, do wetin you wan do.. Shey light dey this country ni. Lols
if light no dey I go surely use candle
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by DJBIGGY(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Benart:
Nice one OP

Who is the store keeper? Where ever he or she is I will trek further than the people that trekked for buhari and gej to meet u
Re: See Fun Photos Of How To Manipulate Your Shadow To Form Animals by Utchgirl(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Easier said dan done !

Pix of d person manipulating his/her hand's shadow 2 form dis animals or adonbelivit.

U guys shld stop playing on our intelligence

(1) (Reply)

Nunnsi Ojong And Celina Ideh Rock From UNILAG To The Palms In Lekki / Must Read – A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman | See Photos / Those Designer Clothes You Wear, Is It Borrow Pose: Fan Blasts Daniella Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.