Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. (635 Views)

7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 / 10 Albums That Should Be In The Nigerian Hall Of Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. by moshood008: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
So many albums have been released which where supposed to be dope buy really didnt meet the hype probably cus they did not work really hard on the Album. This albums are reviewed based on production, lyrics, tracks( ie how many songs are good on the album)
NOTE: This guys are really great when it comes to singles they've dropped buh their albums are shit. No hard feelings tho. Don't mind the punctuation marks please.

* 2 KINGS-BY OLAMIDE AND PHYNO: Couldn't believe how much have been anticipating this album, I was even thinking that the album would go on replay for a year non stop. This guys have dropped dope tracks together ranging from Ghost Mode to Dope Money to In my circle etc. But this 2 kings album was nothing to write home about, it was like all the tracks were recorded one night. Like i was really disppointed, from the tracks down to the lyrics and production everything was wack.
* RED-BY TIWA SAVAGE: Like seriously I was really shocked when this album came out I was really embarrased. This type of album was last thing i was expecting frm her, like I was really expecting a big come back from her and not this. I don't evn have anything to say than am disappointed.
*SIDUCTION -BY DR SID: I don't know if the mavins are just better off releasing singles than dropping albums. Since the Split of Mo Hits records have not seen a very good album which has come out from mavins. This album is another disappointment. Very talented artist but a failed album.
*ON A SPACESHIP-BY BURNA BOY: No No No No No No i don't even know sef, even a track that featured WizKid which i was even thinking would be dope was nothing to write home about. I can't even say anything sef VERY VERY POOR......
*SEYI OR SHEY- BY SEYI SHEY: When she dropped this album I was so happy like I just supscribbed sef to download it and thats how I saw a flopped album. For crying out loud only a single track was making sense and thats RIGHT NOW which she was even criticized for copying Beyonce.
*TICBN BY CHOCOLATE CITY: I can't really say what was wrong with this album but no no no it was wack.
* EYAN MAYWEATHER -BY OLAMIDE: I know some people would say am wrong but believe you me Olamide broke the record of releasing 5 albums annually but in decending order. There was no improvement at all in the album the only thing I was happy about was that the album had new songs all through. After that the production was wack.
*AYO BY WIZKID: I don't really have anything to say am sure u all would complete this particular one. After all the hype and anticipation just only one song was dope.
*YAGI -BY LIL KESH: YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!! I know some people would crucify me for adding this but deep down you know this album was nonsense. Most of the tracks where the same style, even a five year old can't rap the way he did on the album. He did not calm down at all and i don't think Olamide reviewed the album sef. Please help me tell lil kesh that if he wants to be an icon he should calm down and learn from his boss. YAGI to me was a big flop.
* You can add yours to the list.
cc:oluwaseun Osewa

Re: 9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. by oluaseunhashy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: 9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. by moshood008: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
More pictures

Re: 9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. by moshood008: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Last picture

Re: 9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
op is on point.

The albums I'm most disappointed in are RED, abi na yellow by tiwa undecided and siduction .
Mavin are better off releasing singles jare.
I was so disappointed in RED, I guess I let my expectations go high sad

please remove eyan mayweather, 2kings and YAGI angry
I know lilkesh got no singing talent whatsoever, buh at least the songs gat dance worthy beats cheesy

the rest, try harder next time tongue
Re: 9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. by tomslee(m): 5:49am On Apr 20, 2016
mr. poster you posted rubbish... from album 1 till the end.

(1) (Reply)

My First Song - Please Share Your Reviews / VIDEO: Lil Kesh – Ishe / Youssou N' Dour, Baaba Maal And Akon From Senegal..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.