Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Am Giving Out #10,000 ,if you can Spot This Vehicle in Your Immediate Environs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Giving Out #10,000 ,if you can Spot This Vehicle in Your Immediate Environs (650 Views)

Spot This Photography Firm Advert Banner. / I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Giving Out #10,000 ,if you can Spot This Vehicle in Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
please nairalanders in the following states,Edo,Ekite, Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Lagos,Delta,Ondo and Aba
I am looking for volfwagine pickup van.
Bargain with the seller or send phone number to me.if the deal seal through you will instantly get paid,NO STORY.......
am looking for it at the rate of #50,0000.this is old model.
I will upload pictures for those that do not know it.
many thanks.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000 ,if you can Spot This Vehicle in Your Immediate Environs by nelcliff(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
@OP, a picture of what you want will hasten up replies from fellow nairalanders.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000 ,if you can Spot This Vehicle in Your Immediate Environs by breadplanets(f): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op a whole motor for N50,000? Or you mean that my friend's grandfathers type that we use to fill the tank with sand then? That we dared not go close to at night cos we believed that ghosts used to have meeting inside? If its that type let me know so i'll ask my friend for you.

1 Like

Re: Am Giving Out #10,000 ,if you can Spot This Vehicle in Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
sir,u do not know how this business run.I sold my car for 30,000 seven years ago. pls young man anything u don't' know about don't' dabble into it.,This is businesse not child play OK.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000 ,if you can Spot This Vehicle in Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=breadplanets post=44850564]Op a whole motor for N50,000? Or you mean that my friend's grandfathers type that we use to fill the tank with sand then? That we dared not go close to at night cos we believed that ghosts used to have meeting inside? If its that type let me know so i'll ask my friend for you.

sir,u do not know how this business run.I sold
my car for 30,000 seven years ago. pls young
man anything u don't' know about don't' dabble
into it.,This is businesse not child play OK.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000 ,if you can Spot This Vehicle in Your Immediate Environs by breadplanets(f): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=Millionjeff post=44850992][/quote]Odiegwu....

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone In US To Help Me Receive My Adsense Pin / Advice Needed Pls. / How To Create A Niche For Yourself In The E-commerce Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.