Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs (2043 Views)

How Much Can I Get Toks Of This Vehicle / Urgent Sale: I Am Giving Away My Clean Pathfinder For N670k / Corolla Sport 2003 #1.1m Neg THIS VEHICLE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
please nairalanders in the following states,Edo,Ekite, Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Lagos,Delta,Ondo and Aba
I am looking for volfwagine pickup van.
Bargain with the seller or send phone number to me.if the deal seal through you will instantly get paid,NO STORY.......
am looking for it at the rate of #50,0000.this is old model.
I will upload pictures for those that do not know it.
many thanks.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by oseiwe(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
I first think say your motor don lost smiley The van full my area, but na people office

1 Like

Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
oseiwe:
I first think say your motor don lost smiley The van full my area, but na people office
NO!!! which area, how do u mean by na people office
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by akunjohn(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wey d pix nw?
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by oseiwe(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Millionjeff:

NO!!! which area, how do u mean by na people office
My area isnt among the states u listed. By office, I meant dat d owners use it to transport goods daily, and dats how they get their daily bread. The types here are usually single cabin with faces like danfo, the only newer model I've seen is owned by a company.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
oseiwe:

My area isnt among the states u listed. By office, I meant dat d owners use it to transport goods daily, and dats how they get their daily bread. The types here are usually single cabin with faces like danfo, the only newer model I've seen is owned by a company.
OK.what state is that.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
akunjohn:
Wey d pix nw?
pls be patient.the network here is bad. AM trying to upload it.OK.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by oseiwe(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Millionjeff:

OK.what state is that.
Rivers. U will see them running along PH/Aba rd evryday, even 2 were at our yard to carry goods.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
oseiwe:

Rivers. U will see them running along PH/Aba rd evryday, even 2 were at our yard to carry goods.
pls if see anyone for sale help me bargain,the 10,000 is guaranteed.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2016
I still need it.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by idu1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Millionjeff:
I still need it.
where d pic make i see am
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
this is the picture of the volfwagine pickup van.

Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Millionjeff:
this is the picture of the volfwagine pickup van.
sorry my pic went blind.I will re-upload it.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by oseiwe(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Millionjeff:

pls if see anyone for sale help me bargain,the 10,000 is guaranteed.
I asked one of the owners today, he said he will look for a clean and sharp one, the price is about 450k, which means your 50k no go fit waka come.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
oseiwe:

I asked one of the owners today, he said he will look for a clean and sharp one, the price is about 450k, which means your 50k no go fit waka come.

OK.what am looking for might not be drivable .Not that very neat one.I can fix whatever is wrong with it.ok.
moreover that middle men will put his own cut,driving the price higher.pls if u can do it yourself, it will be cool and benefactial to the parties involve.
Thank u for trying all possible means to help me jump from rat race and hand to mouth connudrun in economical perspective
Once again thank u.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by oseiwe(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Millionjeff:

OK.what am looking for might not be drivable .Not that very neat one.I can fix whatever is wrong with it.ok.
moreover that middle men will put his own cut,driving the price higher.pls if u can do it yourself, it will be cool and benefactial to the parties involve.
Thank u for trying all possible means to help me jump from rat race and hand to mouth connudrun in economical perspective
Once again thank u.
anyone that is not drivable and not neat is dead. is that what you want?
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
oseiwe:

anyone that is not drivable and not neat is dead. is that what you want?

what i meant be motor not drivable,if the gear or engine is faulty with a considerable body and chassis.
Thanks.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by itemj2k(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
If it this spec you are scouting for pls holla at me

Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
itemj2k:
If it this spec you are scouting for pls holla at me

Not really but the one with single cabin. Never the less,How do I holla u to discuss.
eagerly waiting for your reply.
Bros I am greatful for this pic.I have labor fruitlessly. For those that don't' know it,this is what talking about, it be single or double cabins.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by itemj2k(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
You are saying not really? That's to say it not this you actually want. The one I saw is with double cabin location is benin city. Drop your whatsapp contact here and I will contact you.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
itemj2k:
You are saying not really? That's to say it not this you actually want. The one I saw is with double cabin location is benin city. Drop your whatsapp contact here and I will contact you.

Is OK,Benin lovely.08114511221. but my whatsapp has expired,send your number to this number above. OK.I will call u.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Lovelynature(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Millionjeff:
please nairalanders in the following states,Edo,Ekite, Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Lagos,Delta,Ondo and Aba
I am looking for volfwagine pickup van.
Bargain with the seller or send phone number to me.if the deal seal through you will instantly get paid,NO STORY.......
am looking for it at the rate of #50,0000.this is old model.
I will upload pictures for those that do not know it.
many thanks.
Bro if you are really serious and sure to keep your word, I will get it for you in Lagos at a very affordable price, whether tokumbo or Nigerian used, one or two cabin. Whichever your choice, they are here in Lagos
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
Bro if you are really serious and sure to keep your word, I will get it for you in Lagos at a very affordable price, whether tokumbo or Nigerian used, one or two cabin. Whichever your choice, they are here in Lagos
OK get it for me used one.if am not serious,I won't' come to this nairaland platform. have u gotten any? if yes do contact me.
Re: Am Giving Out #10,000,if You Can Spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Lovelynature(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Millionjeff:

OK get it for me used one.if am not serious,I won't' come to this nairaland platform. have u gotten any? if yes do contact me.
one is readily available in a very good condition at Mile 12, Lagos. The man even promised to get another one for you if you can't afford the present one. I will call you and send his numbers to you via sms. Go with a good mechanic for inspection. Happy buying sir.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Toyota Camry XLE 2007 With Dvd,reverse Cam For Just N2.4m / Toks 2001 Model Honda Civic Fabric Interior For Sale...... / ((((((((((<<<<<< DON'T MiSS DEALS!!! kene.com.ng>>>>>>))))))))))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.