Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Funny Reality - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Reality (702 Views)

Funny Reality / Funny Expectation Vs Reality Memes / Banker's Paradise. The Reality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reality by salz01: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Shopping online is not a new thing. However, under the wrong circumstances, buying stuff online can put you in a really weird situation. Recently, a man accidentally dropped over £2,000 (573315.53 NGN) on a yak while woozy after taking sleeping pills.
This unnamed man was a ‘friend of a friend’ of a Reddit user who posted a picture of the resulting bill on.
The man was struggling to sleep so took some pills. Then he found himself feeling doozy but not quite ready for bed at 2am.
So he decided to surf the Internet and started hunting for ways to splash his cash.
Clothes and DVDs were too boring for this man… This is why he headed straight for the online livestock aisle.
He went for a yak, dropping over £2,000 (573315.53 NGN) on one of the long-haired cows native to the Himalayas.
Unbelievably, the man didn’t realise quite what he was doing. But luckily shop Yaks N Things stopped the transaction before it went through.
The Reddit user gave this handy update,
“I have an update on the Yak.
He managed to stop the payment at the credit card company. He also posted this on Facebook:
Oh, I’m sure you would’ve all liked for me to just let them deliver it, but a) My apartment complex would boot my ass on to the street. The only thing worse than being homeless is being a homeless yak owner. b) My beagle Lucy would lose her motherf*cking mind. c) I’m an astrophysicist, not Baron Moneybags Von Richf*ck so I can’t just spend $3,000 on a yak to amuse the Internet.”
Imagine you are waking up, checking your emails, and seeing that a long-haired cow was on its way to your house…

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Rate My New Comedy Skit By Me / What would you name Your Terrorist Group / What Instagram Followers Mean To African Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.