Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,785 members, 7,959,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

This T-shirts Allow You Communicate In Any Country Without Speaking - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This T-shirts Allow You Communicate In Any Country Without Speaking (702 Views)

Shiloh 2017 T Shirts / Get These Amazing T-shirts On Printivo / You've Never Seen This T-shirt Designs. Grab Your Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This T-shirts Allow You Communicate In Any Country Without Speaking by ponana(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2016

You might be an exceptional traveller, but language barriers are still a real obstacle in many countries. A bunch of funny globe-trotters found a way to solve the problem.
Climbing Mount Fuji might not be an issue thanks to your annual membership at California Fitness, but speaking with the locals? That’s a whole different ballgame! Enters IconSpeak, a genius idea imagined by 3 friends. The concept? Wear a bunch of icons representing universal needs. Instead of having a hard time explaining to a Japanese taxi driver you need to see a doctor, you’ll just have to point out the related icon.

The IconSpeak team thought of everything, with 40 icons that can help you be understood from Myanmar to South Korea. Hotels, concerts, restaurants, toilets and the all-important WiFi are all reproduced on t-shirts, tank tops or even tote bags –so you don’t look like a tourist. The only question now: how do you understand the answer? Let’s see if IconSpeak comes up with a solution…

http://getitin60.com/traveler-tshirt-iconspeak/

Re: This T-shirts Allow You Communicate In Any Country Without Speaking by youngaz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where dem dey sell am make i go buy am even planning on goin to seville sef......bt wait ooo change no go gree me sha

abeg lala u get small change there make u yab me i go return amgrin

1 Like

Re: This T-shirts Allow You Communicate In Any Country Without Speaking by blackboy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Very good. Good thinking good shirt
Re: This T-shirts Allow You Communicate In Any Country Without Speaking by akunjohn(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dis one na def and dumb mode me dat o grin
Re: This T-shirts Allow You Communicate In Any Country Without Speaking by akunjohn(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dis one na def and dumb mode me dat o grin

End time T shirt lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

#duchessbells / Michael Kors Ladies Watch At Micostar Mall / Any Affordable Make-up Class For A Week or a Month in Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.