Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help With A Novel I Am Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help With A Novel I Am Writing (412 Views)

The Church - A Novel / Children Of Eden: A Novel - Ebook [kindle, PDF] By Joey Graceffa / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Novel I Am Writing by damocci(m): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Hi everyone.

I am from South Africa and I am currently working on a novel about a plane that crashes in the Cross River Rainforest. However I have never visited Nigeria. There are two things I need assistance with.

First, is there website out there that has lots of pictures of the rainforest and the kinds animals that inhabit it? The Cross River website and Wikipedia are rather limited.

Secondly, is there a place I can find a lot of common Nigerian names that I can use for my characters?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Help With A Novel I Am Writing by CHYFERD22(m): 2:35am On Apr 20, 2016
google can help you a lot
Re: Help With A Novel I Am Writing by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2016
Why don't you rather speak with someone to get all the help u can. Someone needs some information about ur novel like the plotting, theme(s) to be able to help u. For instance, if u need names of young characters there are common names among young people in that area.
Re: Help With A Novel I Am Writing by Akposb(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Culture or Travel sections here will likely help you in your quest. Just put up a thread or search for that of Cross Riverians.

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Do If I Have Seventy Hours Left To Live! / POEM: What Killed My Innocence? / Check Out Today's Inspirational Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.