Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Maybe You Need A Professional Video Cutter - Allpepole Video Cutter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maybe You Need A Professional Video Cutter - Allpepole Video Cutter (387 Views)

Allpepole Video Cutter Allows Users To Cut And Join Video Files / For Video Editing Beginners - Allpepole Video Cutter / Allpepole Free Video Cutter Cut And Merge Your Videos Without Losing Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maybe You Need A Professional Video Cutter - Allpepole Video Cutter by Allpepole: 4:59am On Apr 20, 2016
The simplest and professional AllPepole Video Cutter software can reduce big video file, and delete unwanted parts, like advertising, ventilation tube and trailer.

AllPepole Video Cutter can cut and join many video formats, such as AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, FLV etc. AllPepole Video Cutter can also convert serials MP4 video file FLV AVI WMV MPG format.

Using the program than using a more advanced video creation application is much simpler. When you import a source file, or delete the browse file to program it all started with the interface. Then, you can start using the slide with the help of the select part or into the exact value. Fortunately, you can repeat this process, to commemorate the debris in a work conference. Finally, these pieces can be extracted as a separate file, or, on the contrary, a merger.

In general, AllPepole Video Cutter has the advantages of can be suitable for all types of users. In testing, it let me successfully complete the required tasks, without any quality loss.

Just have a free trail at app store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-videocutter-free/id966837391?mt=12

(1) (Reply)

Easy Prince Music: Girl I Like The Way / Touching Tribute To Ojb!: Oucch! My Heart Bleeds By Samantha Emman / View My Youtube Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.