Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

''afro Is Soo Old School & Should Remain There''- Mercy Aigbe Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''afro Is Soo Old School & Should Remain There''- Mercy Aigbe Says (459 Views)

Even The Devil Cannot Stop Me” β€” Actress Mercy Aigbe Says As She Returns Back To / Mercy Aigbe Says Her 6 Year Old Son Presented Her This Letter / Mercy Aigbe Says She Looks Like Rick Ross' Ex Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''afro Is Soo Old School & Should Remain There''- Mercy Aigbe Says by amexclusive: 6:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Mercy Aigbe is currently leading on instagram majorly because of her sudden interest in fashion..I mean taking her fashion sense very serious..

So yesterday, the actress shared photos of her rocking afro and some of her fans commented and gushed about her look, saying it suits her perfectly. Some saying that this is the best look of her yet and she should not plan to take it off

The queen of drama took out her time to reply them saying ''Don't get me wrong, I love this look but Afo is soooooo old school and I think we should let it remain there, Thank you for the kind advice'' lol..

More; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/04/afro-is-soo-old-school-should-remain.html

Re: ''afro Is Soo Old School & Should Remain There''- Mercy Aigbe Says by johnPollock(m): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2016
she never knws the true value of being African China till she loses it

(1) (Reply)

If I Was Gay, Would Have Given My Body To Prince – Charly Boy Writes / Yemi Alade To Release Kom Kom Video Featuring Flavour On Wednesday Next Week / Wizkid & Yemi Alade Nominated For 2016 BET Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.